• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T-RR

Difficult to enjoy a Type-R on UK roads...

Was just wondering if anybody else, like me, sometimes feels like it's just too difficult to enjoy their R on the shocking UK roads?!? There are some appalling surfaces where I live (and I assume it's the same everywhere) and, sometimes, I really feel like I've had enough of being thrown...
  2. T-RR

FN2 FN2 GT 'Plus'?!?

A while back, I was calling the Honda dealer where I have mine serviced about something, and I asked them if they could tell me whether my car was one of those late model life cars that had an LSD thrown in. Obviously I'd heard about post-2010 cars having them fitted as standard and seeing as...
  3. T-RR

FN2 Replacement Rear Lights

One of mine (the indicator section) is all leaky and knackered so I'm going to replace it. Euro Car parts have them new, OEM and aftermarket. I'm a stickler for OEM parts but there's a massive price difference between the two! https://www.eurocarparts.com/p/aftermarket-rear-lamp-478600111...
  4. T-RR

FN2 FN2 Alloys Manufacturer?

Apologies if this a dumb question! Just wondering (out of sheer interest) who made the OEM alloys for the FN2? The EP3's were by Enkei, if I've got that right. Had a look online but just get loads of sites trying to sell me wheels. Cheers
  5. T-RR

FN2 Squealing/Groaning noise at low speeds when turning right

Getting this loud, sqealing/groaning sound from underneath the front of the car but only when turning right and at slow i.e. parking, turning out of junctions speeds. I would say that it's intermittent but it probably happens 80-90% of the time, most days of the week with random times when...
  6. T-RR

FN2 Driver's side mat catching on clutch pedal

I have the standard OEM mats in my car and the top edge of the driver's side mat is all shredded up from years (I assume - it was already like this when I bought the car) of catching on the clutch pedal. If I position the mat as far back or as far forward as it will go then it's fine for a while...
Back