• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Vitka

EP3 EP3 dash removal

My heater core is clogged, I want to replace it before the cold sets in, because I have not had much heating, if any in the car since I bought it. For this, I need to remove the entirety of the front dash, along with many things. I've never done this before, but I know it's a long and tough job...
  2. Vitka

Powder coating, enamel paint, or epoxy?

Hi Guys! I will have my OEM alloys refurbished soon, and was wondering which method to use. I want them to be white. A collegue gave me some advice, as he is an expert in surface treatment, and we came up with 3 possibilities - powder coating: probably the thickest solution, I would have to...
  3. Vitka

EP3 immobilizer programming after ECU swap

Hi guys! Since noone could fix the late VTEC and high rev limit issue I have, I bought a stock ECU from a breaker. I know the car will not run with it, because the immobilizer needs to be programmed to my keys. Is there a way to do it at home, with an app or something, or do I need to take it to...
  4. Vitka

EP3 EP3 with stock ECU, yet, later VTEC and higher limiter?

To follow up a request from yesterday, I made a video with a few pulls. The camera angle is a bit tricky, VTEC comes at 6800, and the limiter is at 9500 indicated. Am I overreacting, or is this how it should be? Any idea what can cause it? Incorrect RPM gauge? Some technical issue? Somehow the...
  5. Vitka

Vitka's left hand drive NHB EP3

Hi guys! I bought an EP3 a month ago, and finally found the time to create a thread for it. My first Type R, my first Civic, my first Honda, my first own car. I've been driving for 13 years, but I was using a 1.4 Corolla I inherited from my parents, but I finally decided to give it a go. I am...
  6. Vitka

Digital instrument panel for CTR

Hi Everyone, I'm looking to buy an EP3 next spring, and am already looking for mods (stupid, I know). The one thing I cannot find anywhere, is a nice looking digital instrument cluster, for a decent price. I really like the look of the stuff you can find on racepak.com, but they are all space...
Back