• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Trev H

FK8 Keyless entry not working

Hi all, I went to get into my FK8 today and the keyless entry/lock wouldnt work at first. It was also hit and miss using the remote as well. The car hasn’t moved for nearly two weeks and I’ve heard that this could be the cars battery being a bit low, is this right? I have changed the remote...
  2. Trev H

FK8 Stones. Again!

I've got the usual problem of a stone stuck between the disc and shield which I'll dig out myself. Can some kind soul tell me the torque settings for the wheel bolts please?
  3. Trev H

EP3 Buyers Guide

Hi all, My son is looking to go down the EP3 route into the world of the red R. Is there a handy buyers guide either on the forum, (I’ve looked), or online somewhere? Many thanks.
  4. Trev H

EP3 EP3 for sale?

Hi all, not looking to buy, (yet!), but there’s a red EP3 for sale in the Poole area, HY02 KVM. Anybody on here or has knowledge? He mentioned that he might swap for a Clio 182, which my son currently has for sale.
  5. Trev H

FK8 sunstrip

Does anybody know if there is a company that makes a broad sunstrip for the FK8, with the relevant cut out for the sensors please?
  6. Trev H

FK8 Rear fender inserts

Guys n gals, I’ve searched high and low, but can’t find the thread regarding carbon inserts for the gaps just behind the rear doors. Anybody help? Trev
  7. Trev H

FK8 A & B service

Can someone tell me what an A&B service is please? I’m losing it searching the forum for an answer!! Trev
  8. Trev H

Rev matching warning light.

Hi all, Driving home the other night, I was doing 40 mph behind an old lady in her Hyundai, down to 4th gear, overtook her, went back into 5th. Max speed after the overtake was about 70 mph. Just as I settled to cruising at 60 mph again, the engine warning light flashed up, followed by the rev...
  9. Trev H

Wax for CW FK8?

Afternoon fellow forumites, When I bought my new, Championship White, FK8 last month, I had it ceramic coated. Good start I hear you say. Now, apart from a wash with Autoglym shampoo and conditioner, (other shampoos are available), I don’t do anything else. I know that white is a pigs ear to...
  10. Trev H

FK8 Non GT FK8

Chatting with a mate today, who asked the question “Are there any non-GT FK8’s out there”? I don’t know, but the two dealerships I visited and asked the same question stated that they hadn’t sold or ordered any. The forum has the floor! Trev
  11. Trev H

Windscreen interior cleaner

Hi peeps, Can anyone recommend a cleaner for the inside of a windscreen please? Something that will clean and also stop smearing and fogging would be good too! :D Trev
Back