• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. The Mighty Clam

Integra Type R DC5, the return.

Well, it happened. I went mental. The Integra Type R DC5 has always had a special place in my heart. I had one when my dad died in 2012, I also had a different one when my other half informed me of an impending small human arriving in 2016. (This prompted a switch to the four-door FD2 Civic...
  2. The Mighty Clam

EP3 Engine Management Light came on

Evening all. Not very happy at the minute, just went to pick my daughter up from school, fired up the car and there was a reasonably loud metallic rattle followed by the dash lighting up like a christmas tree with the "ACC" logo illuminated, the two cars hitting each other logo coming on then...
  3. The Mighty Clam

FK2 Climate control - dual zone issues

Hi all, I posted in the faults section but haven't had any joy so thought I'd have more luck in the FK2 specific section. I've got a 2017 FK2 and the dual zone climate control has stopped dual zoning. The passenger side vents and left middle vent get ice cold, but the driver's middle and side...
  4. The Mighty Clam

FK2 air conditioning not very cold?

Hi all, after a bit of advice please - wondered if anyone has encountered this issue. Car is a 2017 FK2 Type R and the last two out of three journeys the air con has been blowing not very cold air, even when I turn it down to 18 or 'Lo'. It was blowing on full for an entire half hour journey...
  5. The Mighty Clam

EP3 I might be about to go mad and get an FK8...

Hi all, but of a lurker here, I've been on here for a while but never posted. I might possibly be buying a Polished metal FK8 in the near future. My sensible head says hang on to the money, but my heart says you only live once. I have previously had two Integra DC2's, two DC5's, an EP3, an FN2...
Back