• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

FK8 FK8 Track Rod end replacement rubber boots.

Hopefully this will help anyone that had the same advisory or MOT fail that I had on my second MOT. I was advised my track rod end rubber boots would need replacing as they were starting to perish. I searched online under FK8 and couldn’t find any apart from brand new track rod ends. I tumbled...
  2. D

FK8 Cold start rattle for 1 to 2 secs.

Does anyone else get a rattle on start up with there FK8. Doesn’t do it every time but sounds like lifters or timing chain tensioner
  3. D

EP3 Windscreen delaminating

I went out and washed the car this morning. I’ve noticed my windscreen is delaminating on both of the top corners so the black looks milky white. Would this be covered under warranty as the car is less than two years old. I’m not feeling the love for autoglass replacing it:evil: Cheers Dave
  4. D

FK8 Fuel pump recall

Received a letter today from Honda saying there is a safety recall for a fuel pump module defect on 2017-2019 civic, cr-v and hr-v’s. I’ll get it booked in Monday but it looks like the fuel pump will be replaced.
  5. D

FK8 Inner rear wheel arch liner problem?

I’ve had my FK8 for around 18 months now and when I wash the car I’ve found small stones trapped in the gap where the rear wheel arch extension meets the side skirt. I thought the stones were flicked into the gap from the back wheels. I’ve found today that the rear wheel arch extensions were...
Back