• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. patch10

FK2 a.c not working

looks like its a new condenser so not very happy about that to be honest, it going to cost a far bit the local garage have said because the front of the car will have to be removed to get to it, would it be worth me talking to my local honda dealer about it ?? :evil::evil:
  2. patch10

FK2 White FK2R with white wheels in Tavistock 30th

was it anyone from this site, asi was driving the back road of Tavistock I saw the white fk2r with white wheels, I have to say its the first one I have seen since I bought mine 3 months ago.
  3. patch10

my milano red FK2R

Hi all just wanted to post a few pictures of my FK2R GT and my story begins, Its not perfect it has a couple of battle scars which I intend on sorted out, but have already started the mods with, I have ordered the TEGIWA b-pipe and fitted the pipercross filter, had to do a oil change as soon as...
  4. patch10

FK2 Celtic tuning re-map who's had it..

Celtic tuning re-map who's had it.. was just looking at all the tuning options and thought about re-map option, does any one have any experience with them and celtic tuning, thoughts would be much apricated
  5. patch10

FK2 Gruppe M or Eventuri please help me chosse ?????????

Hi good fellow FK2R owners please help me decide and choose im not worried if one is cheaper then the other one, please can anyone tell me which one gives best results horse power wise ? :confused::smt119 and in peoples opinions is the best, also does the Gruppe block easy access to the battery ?
  6. patch10

FK2 where can I buy the GruppeM is there a stockist in the U.K

Hi good people as per title is there a stockiest in the uk where I can get GruppeM for my FK2R
  7. patch10

FK8 interesting video for you FK8R boys,& girls

I just watched this on you tube its called V-Tec school I found it very interesting, the guys knows his stuff hope you enjoy watching https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8YiRDodASE
  8. patch10

FK2 Hi all just bought my FK2 rallye red

Hi guys & girls, Im now a very happy and proud owner of the type r fk2 and omg what a car I am loving it. What I wanted to ask is this, Is there a honda website or parts list where I can buy new interior parts, I need the hand brake plastic trim that is missing in my car, thanks everyone if...
Back