• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. The engineer

EP3 EP3 rear wheel arch liner

Yes, it's perfectly fine to have no liners in the rear arches. I spent a huge amount of time sending messages to breakers on eaby who had pre-facelifts for parts. Eventually, I found one for £25 delivered but it took a few weeks.
  2. The engineer

EP3 EP3 rear wheel arch liner

The Pre-facelift EP3 didn't come with arch liners. They did have a plastic cover for the fuel pipe though. They are hard to find now but I bought a used one to cover my fuel pipe after removing the awful arch liners.
  3. The engineer

Pad replacement for megane caliper brake kit

Mods please look into this. I've reported serval posts like this on the site
  4. The engineer

Aftermarket Dashboard???

I am sure left hand drive cars get this as standard. Correct me if I am wrong
  5. The engineer

EP3 TYPE R COSMIC GREY

Thanks. I will keep an eye out for these
  6. The engineer

EP3 TYPE R COSMIC GREY

Where can I find the DC5 Pedal covers? Do they do the foot rest too? They look great by the way.
  7. The engineer

My FD2! RedH88

Nice FD, I am looking forward to seeing your updates
  8. The engineer

Who makes the best BBK (Big Brake Kit)?

My thoughts exactly. I'm am extremely tempted by this kit ;).
  9. The engineer

Ted's track day EP3

Thanks again for the detailed info Ted, very much appreciated. I will probably go for one of the freaky parts options mainly for ease of part replacements, disc and pad choices. I do like the sound of the bigger calliper over the standard size disc for the best of both worlds. When was...
  10. The engineer

Ted's track day EP3

Mine is a weekend / track day car. I will be starting a thread for it soon. Some amazing info here Ted. Thanks for sharing. At £160 a corner that is great value. It almost seems too good to be true. Do they use the original discs? I spoke to Demon Tweaks a few months back about this kit but i...
  11. The engineer

Ted's track day EP3

Hi Ted Nice to see you're still around :) great build and thread by the way. I'd just like to know what the full setup is and cost if possible. Pad cost is cheaper than I currently pay to fit the standard caliper (£118 for a front set of DS2500) I have been looking at other big brake kits...
  12. The engineer

Does anyone have any experience with this kit: https://freakyparts.co.uk/collections/honda-civic-type-r-ep3-brakes/products/honda-4-pot-red-pro-race-5-style-brake-kit These use the original rotor and just require a spacer the clear the OE wheels.
  13. The engineer

I've been looking at the Megane Brembo kit from freaky parts. It looks like a good option. Do you think it's worth the upgrade for the price? From my calculations they work out around £700 - £800 before fitting. The Wilwood Dynalite front calipers are also of interest as I have just read...
  14. The engineer

Ted's track day EP3

I know this is an old thread but does anyone have any information on the Wilwood Dynalite front callipers. I am looking for a brake upgrade and these could be an option.
  15. The engineer

EP3 EP3 Upper Frame Brace Help

You are correct it mounts under the scuttle panel. I am not sure if it fits non Type R models
  16. The engineer

EP3 EP3 Passenger door will not open from inside or out?

This happened to me a few months back. below are 2 things that helped me. 1. Simultaneously pull up the latch gently while pulling the inner door handle 2. Get out and close all the doors then lock & unlock several times
Back