• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Craig82

EP3 Under sill rubber grommets?

Now then, when I was under the car tidying up the underside, I noticed one of these rubber grommets missing: Are these still available at all? If so, where from? If not, any good alternatives? Failing that. I'll measure up and order one. Just wondered if the oem part is still available at...
  2. Craig82

EP3 EP3 Premier Recaro seats

Just wondering what a good price to pay for a pair of these seats is? I don't actually dislike my stock facelift seats (not enough to instantly run out and buy a pair of the Recaros), but would be tempted with a set for a decent price. Speaking to a mate, he picked a set up for £200, but now...
  3. Craig82

EP3 EP3 Fuel filler neck / pipe

Now then :) Just wondering if these are still available, can only seem to see secondhand ones on ebay, and Honda in Ohio! Anyone sourced a new one in the UK? Much appreciated!
  4. Craig82

Cosmic Grey 2005 EP3 Civic Type R

Now then, thought I'd get signed up here and create a thread on the current car. Never owned a Honda before, so this is my first one. Bought exactly a year ago, a 2005 Cosmic grey EP3. Pictures from the day I purchased it: When I bought it, it had some cheap non standard floor mats...
Back