• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

Clutch fluid change

Hello, Does anyone know how often the clutch fluid on an EP3 should be changed? Also how much fluid is needed? Assume Honda DOT 4 brake fluid is ok to use?
  2. J

NGK Iridium Spark Plugs - IFR7G-11KS

Hi all, I have these in my car. Just wondering when they should be replaced (no. years / mileage)?
  3. J

OEM TYPE R CAT - How many cell?

Hi, Does anyone know how many cell the OEM EP3 type r cat is?
  4. J

EP3 Type R OEM Cat Stolen : (

Per the title, some scum cut and stole my OEM cat from my 2005 Civic Type R. It was cut from the mid section and top section - just before the cat itself. The question now is what do I replace it with? I want OEM quality and sound. I do not want a cat that sounds "tinny" and loose at low revs...
  5. J

Mint Cosmic Grey EP3s - Show us your cars!

Per the title : ) Lets see them! Hoping to detail mine this weekend (its a 2005 Premier Edition with 47k miles) and will post pics when done.
  6. J

Wiper arms on my EP3

Hi all, I have a 2006 EP3 Type R and wanted to tidy up the wiper arms a little (front). Has anyone done this and is it a simple case of removing, preparing and painting as needed and then putting back? Thanks.
  7. J

Trim piece on the roof of my EP3

Hi guys, The two black trim pieces (which run in parallel) on the roof of my EP3 are coming up a little. This must just be over time. Can these be siliconed down or glued down, or do I need to get two new trim pieces and replace?
  8. J

2006 EP3 Type R - Steering Lock

Hi all, Not sure if all EP3 Type R’s are like this (mine is a 2006), but does your steering wheel lock only when you physically turn it to the left or right, while the car is off? I thought mine used to simply just lock, soon as I took the key out. Can anyone please confirm?
  9. J

2006 EP3 OEM Wheel Paint Code

Hi guys, I am going to get my wheels refurbished. Can anyone confirm what the 2006 OEM Honda wheel paint colour code is so that I can get them back to original, factory spec? Many thanks In advance.
Back