• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R

Rubmifer's FK2

Car still alive and kicking! 3A0A5441 by Bram Van Der Stichelen, on Flickr 3A0A4301 by Bram Van Der Stichelen, on Flickr 3A0A4999 by Bram Van Der Stichelen, on Flickr
  2. R

Rubmifer's FK2

Not yet, had a busy week at work so havent gotten the chance to tend to it.
  3. R

Rubmifer's FK2

Getting around 400km (250 miles) on a tank right now. Is that acceptable? I do notice that once the needle sits between half and a quarter tank the needle seems to be dropping quite fast. Havent run it to the red light yet. Last time I filled her up i filled up just under 40l.
  4. R

Rubmifer's FK2

Took her for a wash, and took a couple of quick pics. Honda Civic Type R FK2 by Bram's Videogame Imaging, on Flickr (direct link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/66289877@N04/49547662391/in/dateposted/ ) Honda Civic Type R FK2 by Bram's Videogame Imaging, on Flickr (direct link...
  5. R

Rubmifer's FK2

It’s a honda dealer and I have 1 year of warranty. They already know about the issue and they will be in touch. Hopefully I have news soon.
  6. R

Rubmifer's FK2

And yes, it’s only at certain speeds. It’s noticeable at 130km/h for example, but goes away when I pull it to around 140.
  7. R

Rubmifer's FK2

I balanced the wheels when I put it in the tire shop, but to no avail.
  8. R

Rubmifer's FK2

Did that. Added pressure, reset the tps system, but after 2 weeks I got the message back again. Will try the tire swap when I get the chance. I added a Flickr link too in case the pics don’t load.
  9. R

Rubmifer's FK2

Picked up the car about a month ago now, and I'm loving it everytime I take her out. Only annoying issue is the fact that I get the TPM warning from time to time and a vibration at certain speeds. Especially at 130km it's quite noticeable. I've set the tires to the correct tire pressure but...
Back