• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. JTMZ

FK8 Short Front Plate Mount

Hello, Can anyone point me in the direction of a short plate mount for the front of a FK8 Type R. Similar to the one in the below picture: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. JTMZ

Tuned FK8 ... Where to Service

Hello all, Apologies if this has been covered. I have an FK8 Type R with Intake and custom remap ... I am looking to get the third service done in the North East, would you ... 1. Take it to a tuner garage, if so any suggestions?!?! 2. Still take it to Honda?!?! Sent from my iPhone using...
  3. JTMZ

JM Type R FK8 - Build Thread

Well picked up the car last Saturday, V5C back today so plates on. We will use this as the start point on a long planned build ... very clean, but a bit of a perfectionist so there are some paint work clean up needed to be perfect as a full start point!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. JTMZ

GPS Tracker - Hard Wire

Hello, I have the following diagram and looking for a little advice as electrics are not my strong point ... Could anyone help with where to start and where I need to place the wires: 1. Thick Red 2. Thick Yellow * Where do I find the starter motor power 3. White (Permanent +ve live) 4...
Back