• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Scottie

Rear window demister not working

Hi all. Checked posts, but can't see anything related to this. A while back I decided to remove the black tint off my 2007 FN2 rear window. I wasn't very careful when doing it and managed to remove some of the demister elements. I bought 2 different kits but they didn't work at all. Some parts...
  2. Scottie

Front bumper

Hi all I've had a look, but cant see if this has been asked before. Does Type S front bumper fit a Type R
  3. Scottie

Single din facia fn2

Hi all I'm wanting to put a DAB stereo in my FN2. Is there a facia on the market, or do I have to butcher the original. Thanks Dave
  4. Scottie

Type R bumper

Hi Does anyone know if a Type S bumper would straight onto a Type R. Thanks Dave
  5. Scottie

Bulbs

Hi I'm looking to upgrade my bulbs, but I'm not wanting a conversion kit, just brighter bulbs. Any suggestions.
  6. Scottie

ABS light HELP

Hi, really need some advice. Car failed big on mot, got everything sorted, apart from the abs light is still on. It's been on 4 different code readers, and keeps coming up with "no codes logged ". Driving me nuts.
Back