• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

FK8 New FK8 - Paint & Running In Questions

Yeah Mark just brought this to my attention and that car needs to be rejected..... You don't have to allow for a repair.... No way was that a new car..... apart from the bodywork, the keys are telling a story too..... Maybe a demo car that one,that's been sold as new but had no miles put on...
  2. C

Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio

Wow that some increases there. I've actually gone with the squadra tuning method of exhaust valve opening. So can have them open in all modes. Plugs into the obd and you use the trigger on the gear lever to operate it. So feels built in Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
  3. C

Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio

Whose doing the remap? Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
  4. C

My Polished metal metallic FK8

Cool. Yeah thought you would be alright as a lot of the USA owners have wider tyres with a higher profile on their 18 inch rims. [emoji3526]. Think it might be someone on here that fitted 245/35/20 thinking about it too. Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
  5. C

You gone 255 width too I see. Not seem that done. Seen 245/35/20 done before. Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
  6. C

Good decision there. [emoji3526] Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
  7. C

Back again Red FK8

Welcome back. [emoji3526] [emoji1360] Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
  8. C

Yeah, very good. Ouch on the tyres. But yeah can't go wrong with the ps4s even in the cold weather. Great tyre. Had them on my Fk2 too. Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
  9. C

Nice. I got a rubber style mat myself. Your car still on the continentals? Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
  10. C

Looks awesome. Do like that colour. Congrats. [emoji3526][emoji106] Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
  11. C

Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio

Quite honestly. Yeah maybe the German cars are a bit better but there again, the Giulia is still great and very high quality too. I think the press have nothing better to report really. Who goes about touching the interior of their cars like they do. I just drive the car and enjoy it. Is...
  12. C

Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio

Hiya. mate. Drives like a dream. Really impressive car. Enjoy. [emoji3526] Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
  13. C

Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio

Cheers. Best of both worlds. I think. Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
  14. C

Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio

Lol. Yeah had it a few months now in competizione Red. Other car is an Fk8 Type R like Marks. Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
  15. C

Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio

Stunning car but then I am a bit biased. Lol Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
Back