• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

EP3 Civic Type R Limited Edition - Register - UK-000

I did it for the benefit of people who may be colour blind…
  2. T

Anyone planning any mods? I’m thinking exhaust and eventuri? Any recommends in exhaust. BTW just bought number plate Y311OW R T
  3. T

I see #5 sold on collecting cars. Good money! £52K with buyers premium.
  4. T

Hi McR, yes I did get the PPF done . The supplying dealer in Cheshire organised it. The car went away on a covered trailer and was delivered back. Stunning job! Mini meet? Yes please! I'm in Worcestershire, but happy to travel anywhere. DM me if you like. T
  5. T

Picked #16 up last Friday, 500 miles up so far. I have been informed that mine was the last LE to be built even though it’s number 16. Apparently the one before it was #6! Loving it, it’s a great car! T
  6. T

#16 finally arrives at the dealer! Just going to have PPF applied to front end before collection T
  7. T

Ha ha Trev H; maybe your right but surely the yellow peril is so much more (or less?) than a regular CTR. After all it will be rubbish in the winter on cup 2’s and rubbish in the summer with no aircon. And if it had a radio you wouldn’t hear it as there is no sound proofing. Also, you’ll...
  8. T

Me too. I’m going to pretty much daily mine and use my S2K when it’s sunny! T
  9. T

Interesting.... I really don’t know how the serial numbers are allocated. Mine #16 was scheduled for going to build on 7/5 but was delayed a little. It finally came off the line Yesterday, clearly after #19 and #18 were built! Anyone got any idea about this? T
  10. T

I’m getting #16 soon. It came off the line yesterday... T
Back