• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. SpaceMonkey

Repugnant Rice Krispy is home.

And here it is..... My new Mini GP Gen 1, Number 0670. I picked it up from Cardiff Saturday morning. After a bit of a nightmare journey & Natwest online banking playing silly bugger all the paperwork was sorted. The guy I bought the car off made my OCD look like nothing. Everything associated...
  2. SpaceMonkey

Help for a pal who's looking to do a Rallying Experience Day

A pal of mine is looking to do a Rallying Experience Day & just wondered if anyone here had done one & could advise me please? It's a belated Xmas pressie from his wench & doesn't want to book one, look forward to it & it be absolute shiz. The info I got from him is below......Thanks in advance ;)
  3. SpaceMonkey

Indicatorless option'd topless hooligan

Well yesterday I finally went over to Minge's house to pick up the Z3. It was late & dark & tbh I wasn't really on top form after a savage night on the razz with some of the mob from here, so didn't go mad. But I thoroughly love the car :D It still looks very fresh & the paint is in fantastic...
  4. SpaceMonkey

Only half the time being displayed on the late post thingy.....

Once I click new post it displays the threads. Now normally you get a time stamp of the last post on the left, but ti's only displaying the hour & not minutes or is my pooter all phucked up? :confused:
  5. SpaceMonkey

Has anyone used an Alpine iDA-X305S headunit?

As above? I'll be looking to buy my first car stereo again in god knows how long & after a chat with J7 he suggested one of the full speed Alpine range. Now I had a nosey online & quite like the idea of this Alpine iDA-305S . I know it doesn't have a CD player, but I'm not worried as 90% of...
  6. SpaceMonkey

Log in & then back to the home page sorta.....me being a peni5 or the site playing up

As above really gang. Log in & it take me back to the normal forum home page & it doesn't display my name or anything. But yet if I want to post in the forums it works all A OK. Me being a nob (Obviously it is before any of you nerds start) or the site misbehaving?
  7. SpaceMonkey

Anyone used Toyp PX4s? Not for mine, but a 1.4 Fiesta...need feedback please

My little sister has just been on the phone asking for me to get some tyres sorted for her through my pal. Now I called him & he has budgets, but the wee turd is up & down the motorway from Colchester & back to Sutton at least 2 a month, so don't like the idea of budgets if I'm honest. I always...
  8. SpaceMonkey

Honda Axis......apparently

Shocking Effort :eek::eek::eek:
  9. SpaceMonkey

Can Harv have a nickname under his username please?

I suggest "Geek of the Week" due to his uber geeky 1337 thread, plus he liked it too :p
Back