• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

FK8 Collecting fk8

Collecting the FK8 tomorrow. Can't wait.. always concerned about security and owning but I'm going for it! See you on the other side
  2. J

Switch off keyless start Type R 19/20

Afternoon all Does anyone know how to switch off keyless start via the touch screen/infotainment system on the Civic FK8. You can do it on CRV in US.. I do realise it may be different per model and territory. J
  3. J

Recommended Immobiliser

Hay Collecting my 2020 FK8, facelift Friday. Anyone recommend a proper good immobiliser, or anything to deadkill the car in the event of the worse, ghost doesn't state if it works with facelift or not. Any ideas or recommendations?? :):) Thanks all James
  4. J

NewB

Hi. I'm new. Just bought an FK8, 2020. Can not wait to collect it! I'm booked in too at Team Dynamics to get a scorpion exhaust too. Anyway, hello from this rookie! I'll post a pic when collected, all though everyone knows what they look like. J
  5. J

Fk8 new facelift. Manchester

Hi I've bought a red fk8. Facelift. I live in a nice part of manchester. Any tips on security. Car will live on my drive, visible. No garage. Open to listen to ideas. J
Back