• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. sugarpuff

Toyo T1-R evolution??

Has anyone heard of the above tyre? I cant find any info on them, not even on the Toyo website. I phoned up to get some tyres today, they said they didn't have normal T1-R but his boss said they could get T1-R evolution by monday. After looking around on the Toyo website I found a fairly new...
  2. sugarpuff

Opinions on wheels (pic included)

This is a bodge of a pic lol, and sorry Dynax for using the pic of your car but all my pics are rubbish. What do people think????
  3. sugarpuff

Suspension choice help

I need some help and some input from some people please.... I was going to get myself some Tein Supersteet very soon, but I suddenly had a change of mind, this in itself is a rare thing to happen to me because im a very impulsive person. The situation is, as a few of you know, a couple of...
  4. sugarpuff

DC5/EP3 gearbox

Does anyone know where I could get a recon EP3/DC5 gearbox with the LSD still intact?
  5. sugarpuff

FN2 Supercharged FN2

I went out in CPL's Supercharged FN2 today. It made 290bhp and is mental. I would say performs the same as a s/c EP3. Nothing else to say on subject, just thought I would share this with you ;)
  6. sugarpuff

Competition by me...

Just for a laugh im gonna run a little competition and you could win a fabulous Type R pen :twisted: :p Im having a JDM engine fitted in my EP3, Along with Hondata K-100, ITG Maxogen , DC Sports header along with the Buddy-Club Prospec that is already on the car then when all fitted im...
  7. sugarpuff

Skunk2 gear knob

Just recieved it today in 10th anniversary edition... seems a very heavy knob. Has anyone got one??? how do you get on with it. All I need now is a new engine so I can try it out lol
  8. sugarpuff

My rubbish evening

I got in my car tonight, which I havent drove all day, but spent about 1 1/2 hours cleaning, started her up and drove off. All is well and good but for some reason my exhaust didnt sound right 5 mins into the drive...... BANG my engine goes and blows up Before anyone asks ... yes the oil...
  9. sugarpuff

Ebay item Dastek, runs out 14.50 on 02/02/08

Could be a bargin for someone http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150209259039&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching
  10. sugarpuff

Clutch

My clutch is on way out, need a new one soon, need one that can handle at least 250bhp. any good ones out there, and should I go organic or not ( car will be taken on track days) and should I change fly wheel (its a facelift 2004) Just relised, wrong section
  11. sugarpuff

Carbing front upper

Has anyone one of these fitted, does it fit straight on with no mods and aircon
  12. sugarpuff

OMP front upper strut

Got my OMP front upper strut today and JDM ARB Went to fit strut but its for LHD models only and wont fit due to brake reservoirs!!!!!!!!:mad: im gutted. seemed a real good buy at 55 quid delivered new. I phoned up spoon cos they do a brake reservoir relocate kit, I thought brilliant I will just...
  13. sugarpuff

J's racing exhaust mounts

Just bought some of the above, spur of the moments sort of thing, does anyone know if these are for j's items only or will they fit my buddyclub prospec??? j's racing exhaust rubber mounts MKB-01 Cheers
  14. sugarpuff

To all JDM EP3 owners

Could some one do me a big favour, I want to order a JDM rear ati roll bar from work, but I need a chassis number from a jap EP3 to do this, could someone give me there chassis number so I can??? or if the DC5 is the same a DC5 chassis number? Thaks alot Chris
  15. sugarpuff

FD2 FD2 Servicing

Just to let everyone know who buying or thinking of buying a FD2 import, Nortonway Letchworth can service these cars for you to honda spec and you still get 10% discount on parts and labour..... something else arranged by me, im good to you lot ha ha
  16. sugarpuff

My new cosmic EP3

My car on day I picked it up last week, Standard at mo but will have Buddyclub prospec on sometime next week and hopefully ITG on by JAE
  17. sugarpuff

Ripspeed dvd player

Has anyone got the ripspeed in dash dvd player??? if you have or know someone who has got 1 are they any good considering the £350 price tag?? I know that alpine or LG will be better but they twice maybe three times as much. Any feed back would be greatfull!
Back