• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

Folding wing mirrors - Honda CTR 2020

Having had my shiny CTR since feb, I‘ve only just realised that first pressing lock, then again holding down the lock button for a couple of seconds folds in the wing mirrors….! ive posted this in case there’s anybody else like me who doesn’t read car manuals :-)))
  2. S

Stuff for scratch removal on black door trim

Hiya, Somehow, not sure how, I have some scratches on the glossy plastic black door trim on my CTR. THE AUTOGLYM Resin polish made it less obvious... but darent keep using it. Missus can’t hardly see it... but I know it’s there lol... Any recommendations from you brainy lot? thanks!
  3. S

2020 CTR Road Departure Mitigation RDM Modes

Hiya, Rainy day today so took the opportunity to play about with some defaults. Despite looking in the 850 page manual and various youtube videos, I can’t seem to find anything that explains the difference between ‘delayed’ and ‘Normal’ RDM modes... without testing it out live, what’s deemed...
  4. S

Transport

Hiya, can anyone recommend a good insured transport company for transporting / delivering my new type R from a dealer in Grimsby? ... or would you recommend I drive a 100 miles to personally collect it? Thanks
  5. S

5 year servicing package

Hi Guys, this is my first post..... from next Tuesday I’ll be a proud owner of a CTR SPORTLINE with interior carbon fibre pack. I really liked the GT too.... but being 50 and under pressure from the wife i stuck with the former in metallic grey. Really can’t wait... When I pick up the...
Back