• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. P

FK2 Gearknob removal

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
  2. P

FK2 Fk2 wheels refurbish

Might just reconsider getting the stripe done if that's the difference [emoji848] Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
  3. P

FK2 Fk2 wheels refurbish

There has been plenty fk2s advertised for sale with refurbed wheels.. most of the ones I've seen have had the red stripe omitted... probably cheaper without replicating it.. I personally plan to get mine done in the next few months and will be including the stripe to return them to as new and...
  4. P

FK2 Satnav in fk2

No probs... the low voice level was annoying me too. I'm not a fan off the garmin system that honda switched to. Much prefer the Honda sat nav on the earlier 9g , it also used the mid screen for lane departures. I think honda should have kept it but lowered their price for the updates. Sent...
  5. P

FK2 Satnav in fk2

Go to settings in the infotainment. Select system and then the 3rd tab along the top. In there is a voice setting . I think it is set at default on 6. Just crank it up. Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
  6. P

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Just had 6th year service yesterday. Was classed as a minor... oil and filter. Car is on 19k miles so I'm guessing it's my valve clearances next year... any clues as to the cost of that one... this minor was £215 Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
Back