• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

Turbo ep3

Hi Does anybody know approx cost to insure a civic ep3 turbo conversion 2005 Cheers Ste
  2. S

Steering rack

Morning all,has anyone fitted a steering rack to an Ep3 type R 2005 electronic steering,I have a mechanical background but just wanted to know if there are gonna be some surprises along the way thanks Stephen
  3. S

honda. Ep3 turbo conversion

Looking for reccommendations of companies that do turbo conversions on honda civic type R ep3 2005 I had it all organised until the company went under Thanks in advance
  4. S

Mileage

Hi All who has the highest mileage honda civic Type- R,mine has done 198600 miles should I be worried?it basically just had regular oil and filter change ,I was thinking of getting the engine re-built I love the car had it 8 years,Any thoughts and advise would be much appreciated Cheers Stephen
Back