• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

Project EP3

A girl on one of the Honda facebook pages done it for me. She done the Rocker cover and coilpack cover wrapping. A year on from when i got it done now and it still looks as good as the day i put it on.
  2. B

Project EP3

Engine bay needed some loving too. Respray of the rocker cover in wrinkle red Carbon fibre intake manifold cover Coilpack cover wrapped in carbon effect Vinyl General wash down under the engine bay A new air filter was installed after this picture was taken.
  3. B

Project EP3

A before and after of the rear crash bar and cleanup behind the bumper
  4. B

Project EP3

Hi everyone my names Richie. I'm from Co. Wicklow in Ireland and said i'd join to get some information on Honda's and thoughts along my build and read along other peoples builds and any teething issues along the way. I drive a 2007 Accord Type S for a daily driver and an EP3 Type R for a...
Back