• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

£4000 to spend on a CTR? And would 6 previous owners on a 53 reg car put you off?

Im aware im asking a lot for my budget; but in my opinion it can be done...if you have a good look over pistonheads/autotrader there a surprising amount of cars which 'seem' to fit my criteria. Also, I asked this same question on civictype-r.co.uk and got a COMPLETELY different responce haha!
  2. S

£4000 to spend on a CTR? And would 6 previous owners on a 53 reg car put you off?

Afternoon, I am currently on the look out for an EP3 Type R either in Milano Red or Nighthawk Black...preferably the Red to be honest; BUT I only have around £4000 to spend. Could maybe go an extra couple of hundred pound higher if the perfect car comes up! It is an absolute minefield, there...
  3. S

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

Sweet, cheers :) It appears it is actually cost effective then to use 99ron rather than 95ron, is this the general consensus by everyone?
  4. S

Thanks for the replies so far lads :) It has given me a good insight as to what to expect, and it seems they're pretty good! I know a performance car isnt ideal; but I cant bring myself to have something crappy and diesel ha! So the general consensus is, for £40 I 'should' be seeing around...
  5. S

Cool, not bad. What does that equate in miles per tank mate?
  6. S

Afternoon, Im considering getting an EP3 Type R at the moment. One thing is, I do quite a lot of commuting. At the moment I just drive a 70 miles trip once a week (monday and friday) with occassional trips back home mid-week; but I have just applied for a job where I will be able to travel...
Back