• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Murph

Murph's WRB GDB STI **Eurospec Update**

Pics on my FB xx
  2. Murph

Updates! Well removed the carbon bonnet for the oem as it was lighter (tin can ftw) placed a few more bits of Prodrive on it, just bling really, bought some STI Mcguard baller spec wheel nuts in March but haven't fitted them! Had new front pads and lines ready for the Ring, went to the Ring, got...
  3. Murph

Stoo's '03 Artic Blue JRSC DC5

Must make sure I get some good pics of this at JAE then, its a hell of a car. All the best on the job hunt!
  4. Murph

Thanks man! At the fly it may make more power but not if you factor in transmission losses bud ;)
  5. Murph

So yesterday me, N3YL B and _dw made the 180 mile trip to Eurospec! We have come to the conclusion that Oxford Services are made of ultimate win, but thats another matter. I took the camera and it seems I was snapped on route Bumped into Tarmacnymph and observed some audio/visual pr0n...
  6. Murph

Very much looking forward to seeing your car man, its really changed since I last saw it, need to work on my best "jizzed in my pants" face.
  7. Murph

Cheers for the comments guys! Well after talk of the "rubber lip thingy" I bought another one, and it does tie the front end in nicely with the carbon bonnet and black mesh grilles. No pics yet though..... Also the FGK is now fitted, its bliss having a quiet exhaust! Soaking for Saturday now...
  8. Murph

So after taking a look at the lip it is far beyond repair, and as much as I would like another one i'm gonna wait and try and get something a bit special. In the mean time i've booked the car into Eurospec on the 20th for fitting of the Prodrive sports cat + 3 port boost solenoid and an Ecutek...
  9. Murph

TR, it was just a replica polyurethane lip from one of the many UK suppliers, came to an unfortunate end on a railway crossing! If it was CF I would have been less than happy. I am looking to get another one, but don't know whether i can be bothered with the chance of it getting totalled again...
  10. Murph

I know what you guys mean about the wheels, in person it works better as you can see the lighter side of the weave which ties in the wheels/brakes. I am planning new wheels but the ones I want will cost in excess of 1k :eek: Alia - No worries fella, good to see you three and the Foz, will drop...
  11. Murph

GoOutdoors FTW, I take it you have a discount card? So went out last night for a few pics and beverages with my +1 for JAE (V6 Mivec FTO)....
  12. Murph

Yeah I was scoping them out but I figure a prodrive one would go with my 3 PBS/stone deflectors and sports cat. Mines the plain one of those, you can literally have it if it fits. (Going for a browse at Holdcrofts tomoz)
  13. Murph

Yes mate, they are in a DEFI centre pod, where the clock used to be, you don't realise how useful a clock is 'till you don't have it! Wired the control unit in the glovebox, keeps it out of sight and tidy. Could get 50 quid on SN for it, if your not keeping it? Do you need a battery tie bar? I...
  14. Murph

OFC!!! Thanks Leo, it will be on the TRO stand, tis the only place to be seen. To those awaiting pics of the Defis (probably just Alia...maybe?) hopefully have some up this weekend, with pics of my new c/f hood :cool: Useless without pics i know...
  15. Murph

Really! I wouldn't have said 90k, although now you mention I think I remember you saying 80kish at JAE. Fozza would be an awesome car to own, Litchfield always seem to have some. The wind deflection aspect doesn't really bother me i'm having them purely for looks lol
  16. Murph

Hi V-TEC yes it was at the TDI rolling road last autumn I can't stay away from TRO meets, some very good results that day, that skyline was a beast! Thanks Alia, I still need to get those wind deflectors you have! Have you seen that wisde arch blob wagon on scoobynet? done by HT autos, droool...
  17. Murph

I'm aiming for a more blog style thread this time round, hopefully capturing everything i've done and am yet to do, plus I have the help of a shiny new camera I bought earlier this year. The story so far, at 17 believe it or not I couldnt insure a Subaru and it was the car I wanted to own, so...
  18. Murph

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

You can get different coloured bypass hoses too from the bay, I swapped mine out for black as the red did not conform to the purple theme! P.S. Disappointed in you... although i'm sure you knew I would be!
  19. Murph

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

It looks very cleanly styled mate, not as in your face as the bronze, but I did really like the bronze!
  20. Murph

Who can fit an LSD - Stoke or Nearby area?

+1 for TDi north, only half an hour away :)
  21. Murph

JamesT's JDM DC2 Integ... EP3 here omgz.

Awesome! Looks superb mate, love how clean the engine bay is!
  22. Murph

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

Looking shexy mate, big fan of the wheels! :)
  23. Murph

ARC intake fitting guide

I do, but they will be totally pointless for your needs :lol:
  24. Murph

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

Bronze looks cool mate, also as Sublow said they would look cool with green H's especially if they were reflective ones!
  25. Murph

Gruppe M bestbplace to buy

Congrats on the purchase mate, JDM FTW!
  26. Murph

Suits' JDM S2000

Nifty little bit of kit, i really like what your doing with this, so much so im starting to want an S2k instead of the Scoob...., well that and my love for J's Racing parts.
  27. Murph

Time Attack round 3 - Brands Hatch 27/06/10 - PICTURES

Apologies for my footage btw, i could hardly see the screen it was that bright!
  28. Murph

Time Attack round 3 - Brands Hatch 27/06/10 - PICTURES

He was picking up speed throughout the day quite well, but when it came to qualifying the CRX dumped its oil from Graham Hill to Mclaren and the qualifying had to be stopped to clean it up :(
  29. Murph

Induction kit <£300

If you have £300 to spend on an induction kit, like literally sitting there specifically for an induction kit, then i would say ARC FTW!
  30. Murph

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

K20 FTW, FTW! Looks smart fella. (Needs Silvatecs though ;))
  31. Murph

Spoon 5.062 final drive Wavetrac LSD J's Racing magnetic transmission bolt Tracy Sports 65mm throttle body Skunk 2 fuel rail Mugen pedal extensions Tegiwa brake stopper Buddy Club short shifter with aluminium bushes Takata harnesses (x2, long versions) DGI Industries harness bar RBC with...
  32. Murph

Murph's Cosmic Prem **Random Scooby pic last page**

Hi fella, it fitted to the OEM UKDM cat no problems, it was a very very snug fit, put no problems. The bolt holes were actually elongated, so it appears FEELS thought of this. Quality ftw!
  33. Murph

Question about the Touge Waste Bin and Carpet I found

I think the waste bin is for fitment to JDM Civic's only, it goes in the little gap between the two rear seat on the lower bench. UK/Euro cars dont have this and just have a full bench :(
  34. Murph

Markl's 30AE red type R - machine polish.

Top work once again Joe :)
  35. Murph

My jdm ep3

To be SVA registered for use on UK roads they have to have them retrofitted, like Tegs with rear fogs lights. Someone correct me if im wrong though. Great looking car mate!
  36. Murph

Two day clean of Subaru Impreza STi 320BHP AWD TBH

Thanks very much for all the hard work mate, puts my cleaning to shame :eek:. Certainly learnt a lot more. It's so shiny and reflective its hard to tell what colour it is now :cool:
  37. Murph

Money to spend but on what?!

Personally, if it was me i would get a brand new ARC kit, its probably the easiest to fit out of the reputable Jap tuners (no cutting bumpers or scuttles) and it looks and sounds great.
  38. Murph

My white 2005 Impreza Sti **Fujitsubo exhaust update pg4**

Yeah it was nice to start off with, but i want some jap quality :cool: The one im getting is the twin res, one piece as well, it took a good hour to discover which one i needed :lol:
  39. Murph

Yes mate its a full 3" straight through system from the turbo back, it is very loud, we measured it on the iphone thingy at 100db idle/cold start up EEEK!!! That Fuji sounds lovely mate, thanks very much for posting. Raspy FTW!
  40. Murph

Cool, no at the minute mate its running the Scoobyclinic Stage 1 pack, which (exhaust wise) is a downpipe, mated to a unsilenced centre section and a 5 inch stainless backbox. Its very noisy on long motorway drives, hence me getting the RM01A. Hopefully should have mine at the end of the month...
  41. Murph

Looks lovely mate! Any sound clips?
  42. Murph

sorted mate! Nice one

sorted mate! Nice one
  43. Murph

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

I didn't think it was possible to make silver look this good! Epic skills mate.
  44. Murph

Problem with gruppe m

Mate i've just looked at your pictures, the mounting plate that joins the L bracket (the big disc that has the neck to go into the oem induction pipe) needs to be rotated so that the oil breather pipe sits below the induction pipe, which will lift the whole airbox up at the front, which shuould...
  45. Murph

Tegiwa? Gruppe m replica

I'm sorry but i wouldn't buy one out of principle, even if they were exactly the same and provided the same gains, as per Jermal's comment. "Gruppe M have done all of the R&D which surprisingly doesn't come cheap, whereas Tegiwa have taken a Gruppe M (probably borrowed one) and copied it."...
  46. Murph

scooby

Looks lovely mate, Scoobs FTW!
  47. Murph

Suits' JDM S2000

Absolute fappage mate! (Needs some Volks)
  48. Murph

Cool! Its good to be different, purple ftw!
  49. Murph

Yes mate he has a very comprehensive list of mods for the Scoob! Some nice Fujitsubo and Arc systems on there, full titanium....drool....
  50. Murph

jrsc McPremier Update Pg 5 New Rims

Epic driving skills mate, i imagine it won't be long until i can say "yeah i know that guy in the civic" and everyone will go "oooooh"
  51. Murph

Well after talking to James i have the choice of 3 two being Work and the third being Advans, but ive since managed to snap up a set of mono flex before they stop production so i'll be focusing on that for now. Are you sure you want more power? I don't really know what a standard feels like but...
  52. Murph

It certainly pins you in the seat! Yes mate they changed the hubs from pcd 100 to pcd 114.3, anyway i have some ideas as what to get to replace them! Don't suppose you will be making an epic trip to Donny this weekend?
  53. Murph

Yep, sold the civic on my birthday and bought STI the next day! Best birthday ever tbfh
  54. Murph

Looks lovely mate! Very jealous of the wheels, in an ideal world i would of had them on mine. I agree with what you say its very hard to find a decent Subaru forum, luckily i have two local clubs to me, but the larger clubs seem to be pretty stale, as always TRO FTW
  55. Murph

not too far away from the a500 at all mate! whens the Star City meet mate?

not too far away from the a500 at all mate! whens the Star City meet mate?
  56. Murph

James@Touge's Milano EP3

Looking awesome fella, but then i didn't expect anything less
  57. Murph

Looking epic mate, good choice of quality parts!
  58. Murph

Thanks for the comments guys, oddly its the exact model/colour i always dolted over in the showroom when dad had his, when i was about 14/15. Its just Epic being able to own the car i always wanted. I dont know what it is about it though but i feel more responsible driving it? From the reciepts...
  59. Murph

Yeah tis a shame i never got round to sorting out a manifold for it and getting it tuned up again! But then if i had i wouldn't have been in the right place at the right time to pick up the Scoob. Speaking of which heres a quick pic, will be giving it a good wash tomorrow which includes...
  60. Murph

Cheers mate! Yeah theres a for sale thread with all my remaining mods on mate, theres not actually that many left though! :lol:
  61. Murph

Will do mate, I couldn't believe it myself, just lucky to be in the right place at the right time! Guess i wont be in the market for those Volks after all!
  62. Murph

Im only wearing a jumper mate, its grey and stripey and keeps me warm, plus it handles well in VTEC, hows £15 sound? :lol:
  63. Murph

It's a Version 8 on a 54 plate in WR Blue and its a UK car thats all im saying atm
  64. Murph

Actually i better put a mod for sale list up with who has dibs on what in case i dont get a buyer for the lot...stay tuned!
  65. Murph

Post is up for the car, if i can sell it as a whole i will for the convienience, if not then those who i have already spoken to will get the mods they requested in due course. You wouldnt believe how many pm's ive had, apologies if i haven't been able to respond to everyone or if my posts seemed...
  66. Murph

Type R number 7 - NHB 30th AE *Updated mod list Pg 1'

Looks very nice mate, in fact it looks brand new! :cool:
  67. Murph

Okay guys thanks for the kind words/pms for bits! Jermal i thought the general car park was for Hyundai's? Okay so far i have effectivley sold the following JDM ARB Mugen Socks Gear Knob HIDs first refusals on the following Exhaust Rocker cover spoon socks I may have forgotton...
  68. Murph

£12 for both mate, i still have the packets for them too, and they should be washed since i have spoon socks on atm. Like i say i'll get round to sorting everything when i have a solid gold insurance quote.
  69. Murph

Okay guys in a very bizarre turnaround i have been offered a very nice STI for a very nice price last night, everything is up for sale, either in bits or as a whole! Just trying to sort insurance out for the Scoob after which will be a proper for sale thread, but in the meantime give a pm with...
  70. Murph

My JDM EP3

Well ever since i was young (not too long ago then :lol:) i wanted an impreza, and at the time of release on the blob eye (version 8) i went with my dad to the opening event at the local dealer, and its been my obsession to get one at some point or another. of course nowadays i want the JDM one...
  71. Murph

My JDM EP3

Will Scoobs be welcome? I have an "itch" :cool:
  72. Murph

My white Cwest DC5

PM Mook fella he makes vinyl H's for the centre caps on oem wheels, that would really finish it off, especially if you take the type r badge off, i think it looks odd because its on the "wrong" side. Other than that its a fantastic looking car mate i'd be very proud if that was mine. Look...
  73. Murph

My McPremier! Updated 24/09/09 - New bits!

Looking good mate :cool:
  74. Murph

Square number plates

www.demonplates.com, they did my plates, you will have to ask them for show plates for what you want though. They have a neat configurator so you can see how it looks too :D
  75. Murph

Cheers Suits, i was thinking the same about yours mate, the black interior is really nice, gives it an expensive look. I'm currently toying with getting spoon springs>feels camber adjusters>wind deflectors>FRSU at Centre of Gravity or feels manifold. Power is nothing without control, but the...
  76. Murph

Which reminds me if you look under the address paper i did there should be the invoice from...

Which reminds me if you look under the address paper i did there should be the invoice from Touge for your records
  77. Murph

Wicked, good to hear, the bird told me there was a strike on to which i replied "isn't there...

Wicked, good to hear, the bird told me there was a strike on to which i replied "isn't there always" lol. Shouldn't take more than half an hour to fit it mate
  78. Murph

Oh i have one! There was a mix up on a part shipment and i ended up with two :o
  79. Murph

Indeed, I'll be heading to the post office on Saturday morning with it mate, its still in its sealed airmail bag ;)
  80. Murph

Good choice on the tie bar mate :cool: Good looking bit of kit
  81. Murph

Tough Choice

Mine will be at JAE if thats any use?
  82. Murph

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

Looks great fella, can't wait to see it :cool:
  83. Murph

How do you fit energy engine mounts???

They are a doddle to fit if you follow that guide to the letter, just take your time. :D
  84. Murph

Harv's Evo FQ330

Win :cool: Your nuts look nice too! what brand/type are they? :D
  85. Murph

Yoko Parada Spec 2's PSI?

I go to 32 on mine fella if that helps ;)
  86. Murph

My Carbon/Satin CTR

Night time, expensive cameras with a million settings, fantastic bunch of cars and people......tough one i may have to think about that :lol:
  87. Murph

Tough Choice

If money is no object buy the one you like the look of most, I bought the J's because the fitment looks better than the GruppeM and i never liked having a carbon "pull me off" vent on the outside. If you want the most trusted power no matter what get the GruppeM If you want the most noise get...
  88. Murph

My Carbon/Satin CTR

I take it you didn't read the post then? :lol: Great looking car Dan, the mugen splitter looks fantastic!
  89. Murph

should i kpro??

Yes. It will totally transform your car and believe it or not you will save a packet on petrol!
  90. Murph

Very nice fella! Cosmic and purple I approve :cool:
  91. Murph

Where to get your wheels refurbished

www.alloy-wheel-refurb.co.uk Fenton, Staffordshire. Did a top job on my OEMs :cool:
  92. Murph

How to fit a J's Tsuchinoko intake kit to the EP3

Hey fella! I have'nt got any dyno figures from it yet, im waiting to get hold a manifold then see how it compares to my old setup, from owning a GruppeM the noise is a lot let noticeable and to me it feels no different power/smooth ness wise of course this could all be in my head :eek: I got...
  93. Murph

Newbie, JDM EP3

Nice! I regularly fap into my exhaust keeps it looking silky :lol:
  94. Murph

My JDM EP3

Dibs!!! :lol:
  95. Murph

Have you installed the drivers on the disc? Either that or download the latest ones from Razer ;) Cheers
  96. Murph

Carbing strut tower B front - TYPE D

The rust isn't a problem on the Stainless Steel Carbing items ;) But as said the front brace won't clear a Gruppe M :(
  97. Murph

What alloys look best on cosmic?

Yeah I noticed, thought it may be useful for prices and for a better look at the various colours :smt023
  98. Murph

confused.com

Personally I use Silkolene Pro S 5W-40 as recommended by Opie oils, fully synthetic goodness, it looks so good I want to drink it :lol:
  99. Murph

What alloys look best on cosmic?

Cheers! Well I payed a shade over £200 for mine that was with centre caps and tyre's taking off and putting back on and rebalancing, all done in a day! http://www.alloy-wheel-refurb.co.uk/ Thats where I got mine done for a rough idea on prices HTH :)
  100. Murph

Changing side light on Civic Type R?!?!?!

Turn your wheel full lock so you can un pop the clips at the front of your wheel arch behind your headlight, then pull it around the lower fitting for the skirt, you should be able to get your hand in there now and twist the holder out of the fitting on the unit and voila!
Back