• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

2005 Cosmic Prem

Sadly not mate it needs a full floor at the back end and I simply don’t have that kind of money [emoji17] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. J

2005 Cosmic Prem

Not the update I was ever thinking I’d be posting.. Car is no longer. The rust underneath was monumental, rear part of the sills and arches and the floor where the tank mounts is non existent. It’s more upsetting than it should be because I got the car from someone who undersealed a couple of...
  3. J

My first Type R - FN2

She scrubs up well bud! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. J

My first Type R - FN2

I wish I could afford to garage mine, it’s my daily [emoji51], I mean it only does sort of 5 miles a day but still [emoji23] I don’t think it’s sad at all, you’re right. It’s your pride and joy it’s got to be done properly Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. J

My first Type R - FN2

Everyone deserves to treat themselves every once in a while! My EP3 was my treat, got it just after my 30th and I’ve wanted one since I was about 8 years old. £700 doesn’t actually sound that unreasonable, it’s always worth doing a bit of shopping around though! Sent from my iPhone using...
  6. J

2005 Cosmic Prem

Well, it’s been 4 months and the cars been off the road for 3 of them.. It’s MOT expired in October and I knew it was going to need some bits. So I made the ‘wise’ decision to sort it myself. 2 tyres, 4 new calipers, a set of brake pads, front wiring loom repair, 2 new rear brake hoses and...
  7. J

My first Type R - FN2

Looks nice mate! You’ll have to get some more photos up. Is it a GT?
  8. J

2005 Cosmic Prem

It’s a Seat Leon Cupra R lip (it’s just seen better days [emoji1787]) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. J

2005 Cosmic Prem

May, or may not have forgot I’d started a thread on here [emoji38] it was only when I was researching something that I came on the site and thought ‘hang on a minute…’ [emoji23] Well, it’s been just over a year.. and what a year it’s been! I absolutely love the car still (even with its flaws)...
  10. J

2005 Cosmic Prem

Finally given it a proper clean and got some better photos [emoji16] Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk
  11. J

2005 Cosmic Prem

Oh mate honestly don't! It's bloody awful! I've already got a new one sorted, I just need to pick it up [emoji16] Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk
  12. J

2005 Cosmic Prem

Afternoon all, Back when I was 8 years old, the EP3 was first released, and I fell in love after going out in my Dad's friends demo. It's been 22 years, but I've finally bitten the bullet and got one! I did a deal with a friend of mine for my 09 plate Cooper S and walked away the proud owner...
Back