• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. beach

2002 JDM EP3 - Championship White

I won this at auction and finally got a shipping date, I’m hoping should be with me sometime in April once the importers are finished with it. It seems fairly stock, has blitz coil overs. Will be getting a fujitsoba rm01a, gruppe m, and new brakes. Can’t wait.
  2. beach

05 EP3 CTR

Since I've been posting in the faults forum I realised I've never actually posted a picture of the car before. Pictures from when I got it. Only thing I've changed on the outside is removing the Honda garage stickers, and removing the Civic badge. Nothing changed on the inside or anywhere...
  3. beach

Suspected faint knocking while in vtec

Hello, A bit of history about the car, EP3 05 plate, 28.5k on the clock 10k by me, had it just over a year. Everything standard apart from brake pads (Ferodo DS2500). Oil is checked regularly and topped up with Silkolene Pro-S, though it hasn't been changed since last service. Always wait a...
  4. beach

Rev limit

So this weekend I managed to somehow enjoy the noise and the revs too much. A couple of times while in third I managed to go slightly over 8k rpm, at which point the car seemed to make a strange revving noise. Of course I then instantly changed gear. I cursed at myself for letting the revs get...
  5. beach

Reverse lights not working

So I picked up my CTR on Tuesday and I'm loving it, vtec addiction has definitely taken a hold of me :D Only I've got a small problem as my reverse lights don't seem to be working. I've tried changing the bulbs but it didn't help. Anyone know if this is something that would be easily fixable...
Back