• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Doodle

Wheel stud conversion kit

Not specifically Honda, but hopefully the hive mind can help. I'm looking for some unusual hub conversion studs, M14 hub to M12 wheel (both 1.5 pitch). They're to make up a split rim reassembly rig, so they're not going to be under any pressure. I've seen a few purveyors of cheapo Chinese tat...
  2. Doodle

Doodle's UN staff car

The E-class has barely left the driveway, and I'm off looking at the UN's favourite limo :lol: Good provenance, plenty of trick bits and all the right preventative maintenance.
  3. Doodle

Bride seat rails

Given that the last one I had to buy was for the FD2 nearly 5 years ago (and Barry @ VTECDirect sold me that one) I'm somewhat out of the loop. Who can supply these now? I'm after one to fit my Recaro into the Landcruiser.
  4. Doodle

DT's silver FD2

Just realised I still hadn't got any pics up here :p Collection time, delivery mileage, sitting on AST coilovers, with a prototype SFS intake hose: First job - audio install Shortly followed by a seat I can actually fit in! And some nice shiny RE30's :twisted: :twisted:
Back