• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. dessimpson

Forum time

Why is the forum running on CET? It's an hour in front of UK time.......Or I may just be drunk and confused :)
  2. dessimpson

Evo X FQ300 SST

Thought I'd start a thread. Had the car for 3 weeks now. Totally standard apart from an FQ330 exhaust. Previous owner replaced the AYC pump. Changed the clutch packs in the SST gearbox. And fitted the later version timing chain. Really liking it. It's a fair bit slower than my old Evo 5 but...
  3. dessimpson

(Brackets in thread titles)

(Is it possible to ban brackets from thread titles? Every time I get an email saying theres a new post, it takes you to the first page and not the most recent post.) (It's a small thing but it's quite annoying :))
  4. dessimpson

Body shop in Gloucester area?

Don't know if this is in the correct section? I'm looking for a bodyshop in the Gloucester area. Willing to travel a bit for a good one though. Just need a bit of painting done. Anyone know of any good ones? Des
  5. dessimpson

Bye Bye S2000.Hello EVO number 3 :)

I sold the S2k on Friday and picked this up in Eastbourne tonight :woot: These are the pics from the advert on the MLR. I'll clean it and take some new ones tomorrow. It looks a bit pink in the photo's but it's super shiney in the flesh. It's got a Blitz Nur Spec exhaust (loud!!), BC coil-overs...
  6. dessimpson

S2000 & NSX Replacement roof

I got my roof replaced today :) I went from a (split) plastic rear window to a glass one on a mohair roof. You can't really see it in the pics but my old roof was in a pretty bad way!! Before:- After:- Bought from and fitted by Monsoon car hoods near hailsham. Top job too. :smt023
  7. dessimpson

S2000 & NSX red badges

I know most of you will say "It's not a type-r" but i thought i'd put some red badges on my S2000. I'm still undecided (i kept the originals) and the girlfriend doesn't like them (It looks like rudolf!!) They're on for now but i'll see how long they last.
  8. dessimpson

My replacement for the EVO

Not Uber impressed with it so far to be honest, but i'll give it a few months (probably throw loads of cash at it) and see how i feel.
Back