• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

Insurance renewal quote

Just got my renewal quote through today from Lloyds TSB been with them 3 years since I purchased CTR got it at 23 with 3 years no claims paid £800 fully comp first year then £650 and last year £500. I am now 26 (27 in Feb) 6 years no claims and renewal quote is £1100 WTF more than I paid at...
  2. M

Service cost

My 52 plate CTR is due it's service this month it has 40800 miles on the clock and Grantham Honda (where I had service done last year) rang and quoted me £310 including valve clearance adjustment but before booking in I thought i'd ring round and see if anywhere else was cheaper, so I rang...
  3. M

Anti roll arm link rod

Changed the front pads today and noticed the anti roll arm link rod on the drivers side was broke. Found one on ebay for civic 01-07 but it doesn't say whether they are the same for all models. Does anyone know if the type r differs at all from standard civic ones or are they the same cheers :)
  4. M

Steering rack

Noticed a creaking noise coming from end when steering on friday so took it to garage on monday. Need new steering rack £1400 fitted :eek: thank fook still got 2 weeks left on warranty:cool:
  5. M

Milano EP3

Been on here a while now and haven't posted any pics so I thought I'd post a coupl. Only mods at minute are JDM sills but I plan to get JDM mats, DC5 pedals and the wheels refurbed anthracite when I've got some spare pennies:D
  6. M

Customised richbrook goodies

http://www.gsmart.co.uk/index.asp?page=catalogue.asp&cat=interior&catvar=intair&pageno=5 I was looking for a tax disk holder for the CTR and came across this website they customise accessories with car logos I've just ordered a carbon fibre poppy coral air freshener with CTR logo and tax disk...
Back