• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Clay99

EP3 Gear Box Issue

Tonight on my way back from the gym came off a roundabout and went to snatch 3rd (was giving it beans and car was @ temp) there was a crunch as if I had missed the gear and now 1st, 3rd & 5th feel vauge to sellect but can sellect them all when I push on in the vtec sellecting them is alot harder...
  2. Clay99

Any Good?

Just came across this whilst looking for a mani for my EP3 CTR he's open to offers to split just the mani was wondering if, (a) Has anyone heard of the make TUNER?:confused: (b) Is it any good? (c) If it is ok what should I offer for just the mani? LINK BELOW...
  3. Clay99

Feeling sluggish

Since having an engine rattle (bottom end) I've had the bottom end rebuilt and now the car doesn't feel as quick as it was before and I cannot think of any reason for this any ideas?. Also I was wondering if anyone has a problem hitting 2nd gear when you try for a quick gear change afew people I...
  4. Clay99

Houston I have a problem!!!!

My 2002 CTR EP3 has developed a rattle :( it started tonight. It happens around 2800-3500 RPM whilst either driving or free reving. Its not either of the heat sheilds or the plactic covers as the heat sheilds have been tightend up last saturday and i had a friend hold the plastic covers. I'm...
  5. Clay99

Wishbones EP3

As per title wishbone bushes are starting to crack is it best to replace the bottom arms or just change the bushes if this can be done?
  6. Clay99

Gruppe M Scoop Question

Just aquired a Gruppe M well chuffed many thanks to rossy t. Having fitted it today I have found that I need to remove the scoop every time I would wish to open the bonnet. Is it possible to shave the scoop down to make the bonnet open? Also how would I go about re-laquering the scoop after I...
  7. Clay99

How to??

Was wondering if there was a how to guide on how to remove/replace the driver's cup holder on the ep3 (the one under the air vent)? Mine needs replacing but can't figure how to strip it back?
  8. Clay99

My 2002 Civic Type R

Been on here a while now thought it was about time I put up some pic's for you all to see and pass judgment on (please be kind) hahaha
  9. Clay99

Rear Tie Bar

Am wanting to buy one of the above but have only found the crap one thats on the ebay. Was wondering which ones are good prices and where to get them from. Also would like it to look good have seen the DC ones fitted and they look cool but was told that they had stopped being made was told this...
  10. Clay99

APEXi V-AFC2 Vtec controller

Been looking at getting one of these for my CTR EP3 was just after some advice. Also how easy are they to fit? I found it easy to fit the AVCR into my other car was kind of thinking that this would be just as easy:confused:
  11. Clay99

Help Spoon ETD

Got a spoon ETD fitted to my EP3 type r the bottom of it has unscrewed its self is it an easy fix or is it F***ed:confused: Have taken a pic to show what I mean. Thanks for looking hope there is something that can be don for it.
  12. Clay99

Info Please

Having been looking around at prices of induction kits I have decided that: Gruppe M is far too over priced @ £800+ (good kit but not £800 good) So now this leaves me with the ARC £349 or AEM CAI (the puddle dodging one) having found reviews on various forums saying the AEM CAI is good and...
  13. Clay99

Where to buy an ARC indution box from?

As per title really. Cant find a price for one from anyone newra dont list a price on the web page and after I sent an e-mail asking for a price all's I got back was a no reply e-mail not very helpful.... Cant see the item listed on the vtec direct web page either :(
  14. Clay99

Exhaust manifold

As per title been looking at a DC soprt manifold found one for 299+vat from unit-8.co.uk is this a good price? Or is there somewhere cheaper to find one? Failing that are there any for sale on here that anyone knows about? Clay:smt047
  15. Clay99

Wanting to supercharge an EP3

Need some advice of things that would need doing before i just go mad a bolt on a supercharger. Also what kits are good and which kits are s**t (pardon my french) :confused: Thanks Clay
  16. Clay99

Is this any good?

Blitz Filter un-sure which one but this is the ebay item number 170276936897, Was just wondering what it would be like compaired the the k&n typhoon kit i have at the moment which is an open filter :(
  17. Clay99

Fuel Gauge Problem

Has anyone had a problem with their fuel gauge randomly jumping from half a tank to a full tank. another thing is that i filled my tank up the other week and had done over 200 miles in the car then i went to the petrol station and put in another 20 pounds drove for another 60-70 miles went to...
  18. Clay99

h4 hids help

just got a set of h4 hids 4 my ctr ep3 on the wiring harness there is a plug that looks like the back of a h4 bulb but there is only one of them do i just plug it in and cover the other one up? clay
  19. Clay99

V-tec controllers

Are they any good and are they worth the money? If so which one is best? Only have a exhaust and filter at the moment :( clay
  20. Clay99

Engine earth kit

Is it worth getting one from some pictures I've seen it does look good but does it actully do anything? As I'm new to the Type-r I feel like I'm asking silly questions but on alot of jap cars I have seen people improving the earth leads a few friends have done it on there cars (300zx tt, gto tt)...
  21. Clay99

Another HID question

Just got a ctr ep3 pre facelift (02 plate) want to put HID's on it but on the pre facelift the dip & main beam are in the one bulb so if i was to fit HID's where would the main beam come from?? Or am I being stupid and would have to put its back to standard @ MOT time :rolleyes:
Back