• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. TypeGRRR

Spigot Rings - Are they important?

I searched this before when I bought my TE37's as they have an oversized bore. I was told no, and that they just aid to centre the wheel when you're putting it on. Obviously with tapered seats/bolts I just assumed that this would pull the wheels square on the hubs. I've never had any problems...
  2. TypeGRRR

S2000 & NSX NSX back on

:o http://autodebut.com/2010/honda-nsx/ http://www.motortrend.com/features/auto_news/2010/1011_honda_nsx_gets_new_lease_on_life/index.html
  3. TypeGRRR

D.I.Y Paint Correction

So today I got brave with the paint on my CR-X. The upper part of my N/S wing and door had been resprayed badly at some point of it's life, the colour match was good but suffered badly from orange peel. With a bit of 1500 grit, a soapy bucket of water, some Farcela G3/Autoglym SRP and a Argos...
  4. TypeGRRR

Noblesse CR-Z

I'm quite liking the look of this, the rump is very purposeful, still don't like the front though.
  5. TypeGRRR

Can anyone recommend me a mobile alarm installer that covers Essex?

Can anyone recommend me a alarm installer/uninstaller? The alarm needs sorting on the CRX asap, it's gone bonkers and the car doesn't want to turn off... EVER. Makes a difference from the Peugeot. :p
  6. TypeGRRR

TypeGRRR's CR-X siR - Update: 22/04/15 POWER

Project being the word, I've had nothing but problems with it since I bought it, but things are being fixed and I intend to bring it back to it's former glory. I bought it mid March 2010, it had been sitting around for a few years and looking a little sorry for itself. I bought it with a couple...
  7. TypeGRRR

What do you think of this? CRX siR > UPDATE 475 miles later...

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1453917.htm It's a lot of money, but these things really don't hang about, the last two I've tried to see got sold mid week, giving me no opportunity to even view. I loved the look of this one but was initially more than I wanted to spend, but now I'm...
  8. TypeGRRR

TomTom DC5 icons

Pinched from VTecMonKey over on the itr-dc5 forum. He was kind enough to let me share them with you guys. :cool: Just need to get a DC5 and a TomTom and they'll be useful for me too... :p
  9. TypeGRRR

Paint Code - FD2 Wheels

I was asked if I knew the paint code for the FD2 wheels, the grey/silver ones... I don't, do any of you? Edy... ;)
  10. TypeGRRR

URGENT advice needed after my incident

Really need your advice. Been trying to sort all this out this morning... As some of you will be aware, this happened to me yesterday.... http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=58553 I got onto the phone this morning to my insurance company who said they would sent somebody out to...
  11. TypeGRRR

'How to' replace DC5 Recaro seat bolster (guide)

I replaced my drivers seat bolster today, I was going to swap the driver and passenger seats around too, but ran into difficulties. I have put this guide together to help out other owners. Please note as I took both seats out, some pictures are in fact of passenger side, so please excuse me if...
  12. TypeGRRR

Replacing bolster and swapping seats URGENT HELP NEEDED!

I'm hoping to tackle my seats tomorrow, I've looked through previous threads and have found most of the info I need, but still have a few questions. 1. My intention is to swap the drivers seat with the passenger seat, is there anything I need to know, any problems that I'll encounter? 2. As...
  13. TypeGRRR

TypeGRRR vs "The - MPG vs DC5 thread"

Well after seeing DaveC's epic MPG thread, achieving an astonishing 43 MPG. I thought I'd have a little go. Wednesday 11th Feb Norwich to Work - 70 miles Work to Home - 12 miles Thursday 12th February Home to Work - 12 miles Work to Home - 12 miles Friday 13th February Home to...
  14. TypeGRRR

MOT in the morning...

I'm hoping she'll sail through... wish her luck... :rolleyes:
  15. TypeGRRR

Help/Advice please, repairing paint/decal to brembo brakes

I've been planning to repair my brembo calipers for some time, as the lacquer has started to fall off and they're going a bit matte and pinky. I thought I could get away with waiting until fairer weather came. I just took the wheel off to give them a good polish and a bit of wax. But in my...
  16. TypeGRRR

Fantastic quote from Sky! £445 off last years premium...

I paid £975 last year with A-Plan and when I recently received my renewal through it had come down to £917 with the same insurer. They also offered another quotation if I switched insurers, the cost... £797. I wasn't really satisfied with my renewal options so I sent 5 emails out last night to...
  17. TypeGRRR

HELP - What exhaust have I just won (ebay)?

Advertised as a Spoon N1, though now I'm not so sure the tail piece looks too big... Can anyone confirm, before I get suckered... Jermal?
  18. TypeGRRR

The red H badge ruined by the new Civic!

What bright spark at Honda decided to colour all the FK/FN models with a red rear badge! This isn't a dig at the FN2, the only model in the range to wear it back and front. But now they've decided to put red badges on the entire range... the 82bhp 1.4 and 2.2 diesel included :evil: I work in...
  19. TypeGRRR

My CW Integra DC5 - UPDATE 14th March

Honda Integra DC5 • 2001 (51) • Imported Jan 2008 by Andy (200bhp cars) • 17,800 miles (Jan 2008 ) • Auction grade 4.5B • Championship White • Red Recaros • Japanese hifi, which I don't know how to use :lol: • Standard for now...
Back