• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Mark Type R

Integra Type R DC5, the return.

Echoing all the others. I still miss my DC5. Brilliant car
  2. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

I think after so many Honda’s it been a nice change. The FK2 didn’t feel special to me any more. The Nismo does.
  3. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

I’m loving it It’s not the fastest car I’ve driven but it looks so good. The FK2 put me in the mentality that I had to race any challengers to show them how quick it is. In this, I don’t care. It handles amazingly and it’s so smooth. It reminds me a lot of the old V-Tec system as you have to...
  4. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

Been a while since I’ve updated this due to not much happening. However today I’ve had some short tails (back boxes) fitted by Tarmac Sportz. It’s a lot louder (Not sure if these links will work) Before https://photos.app.goo.gl/PW4BQ8d3E6XbVLGR7 After...
  5. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

I do 200 miles a week and the tank has a 330 mile range, which I was quite pleased about. I made sure I got a newer model so I didn’t get stung by tax. I probably wouldn’t have bought it if the tax was high. Hate paying it cause we’re taxed to death as it is.
  6. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

I’m on the Facebook page but that’s it. Didn’t want to join the forum cause they’ll give me ideas :lol: I’m only putting £50 a week of fuel in it so far and the tax is cheap at £150 for the year. So it’s not been too bad.
  7. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

That looks lovely
  8. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

Cheers I have to say that I’m absolutely loving it. I’d like a bit more noise from it so I’ll look at short tails before long. Apart from that I can’t fault it
  9. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

Yeah, I love how it feels old school. The exhaust is quiet but has a deep rumble to it, the mrs says it vibrates the house :lol: To be honest I’ve been quite sensible in it to gauge the mpg cause of work. I’m sitting at 23mpg at the min. I was quite surprised that the range is around 350...
  10. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

It was a bit of a shock at first with me being used to turbo. I honestly thought there was something wrong. You do need to give it some to get the best out the gears. It’s more of a cruiser than the Type R but if you launch it in 1st & 2nd, it grips and goes. It really is a lovely drive...
  11. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

Yeah. That’s the Nismo wing. I’m not sure if it was an option from the dealers but you can get them.
  12. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

As far as I’m aware they didn’t have the option for a big wing but I could be wrong. It could be a good aftermarket one? Like a Nismo but I’m not sure.
  13. Mark Type R

FK2 E10 Fuel launch in September

I’ve always used 99RON in all my performance cars.
  14. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

I used to wash my old NHB DC5 and then dry it. Then straight after use some quick detailed and go around the car. Always looked mint. The pain with the white is in seeing any tar spots or bits. They show up bad. I’ve bought some ObliTARate from auto finesse. It’s amazing
  15. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

I found black easier to hide stuff But it is still a pain
  16. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

Cheers. Just gave it a wash. Just remembered why I don’t usually buy white :lol: A lot of work and no shortcuts. I don’t mind though.
  17. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

The practicability isn’t the best but it’s just for me now. The kids are grown up and I won’t take it shopping. The tax is only £150. Anything after a 2017 is cheap. That’s why I looked for the newest one I could.
  18. Mark Type R

My FK2

Cheers, I’m loving it. I px’d with a Honda dealer up in Newcastle They gave me a brilliant deal, think they wanted my FK2 and to move on the Nismo.
  19. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

20. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

Well my mum lives on her own so I’m sure I need to get her essentials
  21. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

Thanks mate. Pity I can’t drive it anywhere until Monday
  22. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  23. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

Cheers dude
  24. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

Thanks lads, I’ve never seen a Nismo until today :lol: Seen a couple of 370’s but they’re rare cars
  25. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

Cheers Dott. Loving it
  26. Mark Type R

370z Nismo

So I’ve finally but the bullet and traded my FK2 in for the 370z Nismo. I’m over the moon with it. Apprehensive but loving it. It’s a 2019 with 2k miles
  27. Mark Type R

My FK2

It’s been a while since I’ve updated this but she’s gone today. It’s been a fantastic car and I can’t fault it. Just wanted a change.
  28. Mark Type R

2019 Supra GTS

Car looks mint.
  29. Mark Type R

Type R #16 - FK8 #3

Has somebody taken you out in a car and you’ve got the bug now?
  30. Mark Type R

2018 Black sapphire metallic BMW M2

@dotty have you mentioned this to me?
  31. Mark Type R

My FK2

I’m not a fan of the rasp. I’d prefer just a deep growl all the time, like the Evo
  32. Mark Type R

DC5 to FD2 or FK2?

Sorry for the late reply. If you’re finding the DC5 boring then I’m afraid the FD will go the same way. It’ll be great for a first few months but it’ll get very familiar far too soon. You’ll also start getting fed up with the bouncy ride which you can sort out with rear Koni struts. I...
  33. Mark Type R

Some say he’s now forgotten how to use indicators :lol:
  34. Mark Type R

He used to bleed Honda
  35. Mark Type R

Staffs Deltic Now in an FK8

I know Leigh. He’s a top bloke. That FK8 looks lovely
  36. Mark Type R

Loxy's Type R #6

Let’s not kick start that old thread again :lol:
  37. Mark Type R

Chris' Blue FD2 Track Car

Awesome!
  38. Mark Type R

Type R #15 BSB FK8

Good luck Dott. See you back on here when the new Type R is released :lol:
  39. Mark Type R

Type R #14 - CW FK8 GT

Nice one Dotty. Looks really really good. Fingers crossed that this is a good one.
  40. Mark Type R

Type R #14 - CW FK8 GT

Bloody hell Dotty, glad you’re getting sorted now. I’d be massively put off getting another FK8 after all the trouble. Surprised you’re not looking for a older FK2. I personally wouldn’t buy a BMW but that’s my preference. My friend came around in her Mustang yesterday and I was impressed...
  41. Mark Type R

Looking good Chris I did have my eye on those wheels but in black. Never got them though.
  42. Mark Type R

FK8 Honda Yuasa Racing FK8 Pics

I’d have one any way but I’d 100% have one of it looked like that. Black is the best colour
  43. Mark Type R

EP3 FK8 exhausts

Thank god :lol:
  44. Mark Type R

Keyless relay attack

If they’re going to pinch the car, then they’re going to pinch it. Better to have them do it without entering your house and baseball batting you across your head for the keys. However, I do have a faraday wallet
  45. Mark Type R

Type R #14 - CW FK8 GT

Looks lovely mate
  46. Mark Type R

FK2 FK2 general discussion

If you want a Honda that’s going to hold its price then buy JDM exclusives. Uk car prices will always fall.
  47. Mark Type R

My FK2

I’ll give it a check. I’ve felt down the sides of the box and it seems to be sealed. I was more worried that the filter had bent in the box. :lol: I think the k&n filter looks a better fit.
  48. Mark Type R

My FK2

Bit of an update. Yokos fitted. Seem to grip well in the wet conditions since having them fitted. Also ordered and fitted a Pipercross drop in filter. Struggled to get the air box to clamp shut once it was in. Ended up taking the box out and still wouldn’t fit. So I put the old filter back...
  49. Mark Type R

My FK2

It’ll be all the phone calls he gets about buying and selling stuff. That’s why it’s just the one speaker :lol:
  50. Mark Type R

My FK2

Small update. I’ve had a rattle from the passenger speaker and it’s slowly got worse. Took it in to Honda to see what they think and they have confirmed that the speaker has blown. Luckily it’s covered under warranty. So I’m sat in Honda at the minute having it sorted.
  51. Mark Type R

Is the red stripe not just a sticker?
  52. Mark Type R

My FK2

I'm happy with her as it is for the moment. It's just nice to get back in a 300bhp+ car. The FD was a brilliant car but a step backwards in power. They're very capable on a track but you don't get to use it on a commute. The FK has the power for that.
  53. Mark Type R

My FK2

Thanks That seems strange that the filter would make it worse.
  54. Mark Type R

Type R #12

:lol:
  55. Mark Type R

My FK2

Not seen my tyre guy yet :lol: It's on the agenda
  56. Mark Type R

My FK2

Oh I agree but I need tyres first. I'll get one eventually
  57. Mark Type R

Just to add about the suspension and bumps, t*tties bounce
  58. Mark Type R

My FK2

Goodridge braided brake lines Carbon boot bit Dream rear discs The velvet gear gaiter And 40 cents [emoji23]
  59. Mark Type R

My FK2

Cheers mate.
  60. Mark Type R

My FK2

Eventually, maybe.
  61. Mark Type R

My FK2

I can't really see me modding it. Maybe bits and bobs in the future but I think Honda have done an amazing job
  62. Mark Type R

My FK2

Cheers everyone. I don't have Dotty Dollar to mod it like him :lol: I have a service coming up in January so a k&n may be needed then.
  63. Mark Type R

My FK2

So as most of you know I now have Dotty's FK2. What started off as a comment on twitter about buying his car if I could get a buyer for mine has turned into a reality. Crazy how in 2 weeks I sold my FD and now have this when I had no intentions of doing either :lol: So here it is I...
  64. Mark Type R

Lovely car :D
  65. Mark Type R

My 2008 Honda Civic Type R FD2

That's highly likely :lol:
  66. Mark Type R

I'd say to say she's accidentally on purpose hurt me with a sorry happy. Unless she gets a new car at some point.
  67. Mark Type R

No, I can't make JAE. Sam's more a pickup truck type of girl now or maybe an Evo but she will have to wait cause of the FK. As you can imagine she's happy about it :lol:
  68. Mark Type R

:lol:
  69. Mark Type R

If you ever need any car parts, Dotty is the guy to ask.
  70. Mark Type R

Cheers. Can't wait to get it now but it'll be sad seeing the FD go. She's been a good car. TRO keys in bowl FTW
  71. Mark Type R

:lol: I've just put a deposit down on Dotty's FK2
  72. Mark Type R

Glad you like it
  73. Mark Type R

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Sam says it looks similar to the FD from the front. I see what she means when you put them side by side.
  74. Mark Type R

Type R #11 / polished metal metallic FK2 GT

Wait till used FK8's are about. :lol:
  75. Mark Type R

It's funny to watch the Americans review the car. I think I'm right in saying this is the first Type R they've had and some of the things they talk about is just normal for everybody else that's had Type R's. Also when the guy keeps comparing it to the Si, I lol'd. It's good to see them...
  76. Mark Type R

I'm liking it tbh Seems to be growing on me
  77. Mark Type R

Mugen 200

I had to get a front bumper for my FD. Hendy managed to get me one in 7 weeks and for a damn good price too.
  78. Mark Type R

Absolutely!
  79. Mark Type R

New bumper fitted
  80. Mark Type R

Just found a photo. 17x8J 49 offset or so it says on the back of the wheel
  81. Mark Type R

My wheels? I know I put it on here I think? Can't remember?
  82. Mark Type R

I've not been looking at the forums lately :lol: I need to buy wheels first before I sell. Need cash.
  83. Mark Type R

Yeah. You have to pull the rubber seal out to fit little clips. Then a push pin goes through the visor and clip. It's a ball ache.
  84. Mark Type R

Bit of an update. I bought the Mugen window deflectors from Dotty and finally fitted them today. They were very fiddly but worked out eventually. No thanks to google translate
  85. Mark Type R

FK2 FK2 Black edition

Maybe they had a load of black ones to sell off with red parts hanging about? Doesn't give much faith
  86. Mark Type R

Bloody hell Dotty :lol:
  87. Mark Type R

Hazardous knows!
  88. Mark Type R

Give it 6-8 months and then new car inbound :lol:
  89. Mark Type R

The new one?
  90. Mark Type R

I'm still in a Honda. For my sins :lol:
  91. Mark Type R

Lovely mate. I miss turbo, like you said the N/A K20 is a lovey motor but it's getting dated now. A lot of family cars are keeping up with them. I'd love to change but I can't afford yet.
  92. Mark Type R

Type R #10 - Premium deep violet pearl FD2 (facelift)

:lol: It'll never see a track. Anyway Dotty is giving the FK2 the big sell to me. :lol: I need to test drive a few cars
  93. Mark Type R

Type R #10 - Premium deep violet pearl FD2 (facelift)

It's the worst thing about owning a Honda. The moronic view of people who have never owned one or Americans and the fact they've never sat in a Type R and never had to turn a corner. 1000bhp camero, well done. Now go and hit a track in it. :lol:
  94. Mark Type R

Woah woah! I go away for a day and things are getting rammed for money and curry with my meat :lol: Which is all very tempting :lol:
  95. Mark Type R

:lol: :lol: Avoiding it is my new mission. Once in 14 years isn't a bad ratio. Im liking the Saxo idea. :lol:
  96. Mark Type R

Officially that was the garden but we had it tarmac'd. We asked the builders if it could be moved and they said no. When I hit my bumper, I asked the council to move it and they sent some guys around. They gave me a quote of £3k :lol: :lol:
  97. Mark Type R

My 2008 Honda Civic Type R FD2: Update 04/05/2016 Cheers for the vote of confidence lads :lol: :lol: Jimbo
  98. Mark Type R

Cheers :D It was a long time coming after the wait even finding one but yes i was excited. This being the third car ive imported i can confirm you feel the same every time. You download a boat tracker and sit watching it :lol: Ive still got stuff I want to do yet but it all comes down to...
  99. Mark Type R

It's a pain where it is but when it was installed, it was in front of grass. It was my stupid mistake. I thought I was clearing it but obviously I didn't.
  100. Mark Type R

My 2008 Honda Civic Type R FD2: Update 04/05/2016 Ok so another update. I've been living at my house for 14 years now and people who have seen it or visited have always commented on the lamppost outside the drive. Well in the latter part of 2016 is the first time I've hit it. I had the...
Back