• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

DC5 front toe issue after lowering.

Asking for a friend of mine who has a Facelift DC5. They have fitted HSD coilovers and decided to get the hardrace inverted tie rod ends. The trouble is now to get anywhere close to the required toe there is only about 7mm of thread into the tie rod end. Obviously this is far from ideal...
  2. A

wheels without centre caps

Ok so going on from the Volks CE28N thread I really like the works CR kai wheels but the lack of centre caps just puts me off a little. Not for the look but as i do 25k miles+ a year in every weather could the lack of centre caps speed up of cause any damage to the hubs? Or am i just worrying...
  3. A

Hid Ballast

For those with hid kits fitted (and if any of those have kits from Hids4us) is it normal for the ballasts to hum (like an electrical hum) during use? I have recently got a 6000k kit from them and when i fitted it the other day. Unfortunately One of the bulbs failed on me almost instantly but...
  4. A

fujitsubo RM-01A with stock cat problems

For those who have this exhaust can anyone help. We fitted mine thursday and have a couple of problems. Firstly (and the most annoying) for some reason where the pipe goes over the rear suspension arms it is fouling the anti roll bar. Not to the point when it is causing damage but gives a...
  5. A

bonnet release handle

Well after a good day at pod went to check the oil level this morning and the BL@&Y handle inside the car has snapped clean off. It looks like the part of the plastic handle that attaches to the part that pulls the cable had cracked through and when i pulled it it has broken. So my...
  6. A

EP3 discs and pads

I am sure it has been asked before (but couldn't find anything on the search) but what are peoples opinions on the best pads (although think i have decided on sticking to what i know with DS2500) and discs for the front of the EP3. Main use is fast road and light track stuff. Any advise or...
  7. A

CG Lock

Anyone else got one? I bought one at the MPH show this weekend as had been looking at them for a while and they were discounted for the show. Being a big lad (fat B*stards non-ginger brother some would say) i have always found that even with the relitively high sides to the CTR seats i...
  8. A

Threads showing as new posts/ unread even after read

I have a problem (well more of a niggle) that all the posts since i signed up seem to still show as unread (take it that the H in bright red is meant to show that) but cant find a button to mark them as read and they dont automatically do it when i log out etc. Is there something i have not...
Back