• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. rf55

DC2 DB8 DC5 Cheap DC2 with a few nice parts

Cheap DC2 with a few nice parts :) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270838562141?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_820wt_1270
  2. rf55

Brembo disc's & pads over heating

I've got problems with my new Brembo pads & disc's overheating ? after slowing down from 60mph 3 times within 5 mins my brakes have overheated ? any idea's have contacted the seller and he's laughing at me ? ive refitted my OEM HONDA & they work fine ? this is his reply ? High i have never...
  3. rf55

Need new brakes

I need new front pads & disc's, are these any good ? thanks http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150612669147&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_922
  4. rf55

Any idea's on these wheels ?

I have two of these wheels with hubs and brakes, not sure what there off ? any idea's think might be prelude ? thanks :) Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  5. rf55

erratic idle when cold

My ep3 over the last few days, has erratic idle for about 3 seconds & only on morning start ? ok all day? any help please ?
  6. rf55

wheel refurb colour on nhb ep3

getting oem alloys refurb in the morning, what colour ? im thinking black ? any help or pics please :)
  7. rf55

Goodyear f1 gsd3 ?

its time for some new tread ,are GOODYEAR F1 GSD3 any good ? and i see most of you change from 205/45/17 to 215/40/17 ? any advice thank you in advance :smt023
  8. rf55

are ep3"s quicker than fn2"s

went to santa pod last weekend,wanted to put my ep3 up against an fn2 but there wasnt any ? well only one on a trade stand :o what do you guy"s think ?
  9. rf55

heat cracked windscreen

pulled up today to get a drink from local shop,came back and windscreen wash cracked ? think it might of been the heat car was cold inside as i had ac on, only was only gone for 5mins :(
  10. rf55

oe shocker

my front drivers side shocker sometimes sounds like air is leaking out,any ideas ? its only when i go over speed bumps slow :confused:
  11. rf55

apexi 30mm any good

are apexi 30mm springs in red anygood ? how much are they ?
  12. rf55

air filter blocked

decided to fit my hondata mod box with itg filter today, on inspection of my standard filter, well looked like it had sucked up an ashtray and two plastic bags. only done 2000 miles since honda serviced it ? bet they didnt change it will upload some pics and see what you think
  13. rf55

my nhb ep3 prem

14. rf55

nhb swirl marks

used a.s.r for 5 weeks ? once a week has improved the swirls,will waxing get rid of them now ? help please just want them gone.:smt006
  15. rf55

any good

are janspeed manifolds any good ?
  16. rf55

best drop in filter for stock airbox

whats the best drop in filter ? i was thinking about a itg ? any idea on price ?
  17. rf55

help ep3 click noise

hi some times when i corner in 1st or 2nd gear with accelaration i get 1 click think it mite be from front its just like a bolt is slightly loose and does not do it all the time thought it was some thing in boot like my jack or bag took them out but still there any ideas or advice only had the...
  18. rf55

eps and heat shield

eps light comes on when runing when parked my dealer said this is common and not a fault is it ? and my drive shaft heat shield rattles between 2 to 3 rpm been checked today and its cracked dealer said they are goin to order me 1 under warranty as ive only had the car less than a month can any...
Back