• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. ^Joe

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Ouch! Cash is king, but you can get bank loans <3%... depends if you want an easy transaction, whether you want to keep it past the deal, etc!?
  2. ^Joe

Nice pics, the FK8 is the best looking civic ever made imo
  3. ^Joe

Thanks I could only find the FK2. Can't believe the standard doesn't come with parking sensors!
  4. ^Joe

Got a link? I can't find it for the type r ?
  5. ^Joe

I think it looks awesome. Surprisingly I like it in red.
  6. ^Joe

Is the non type r version of this released in the U.K.? I am 90% sure that I saw a Grey one yesterday, it was a last minute glance but I think it was the type r.. I was struggling to work out which Honda it was but I think it was the FK8 Whatever it was it looked very very nice.
  7. ^Joe

I mean actually buying one... lead times, demand etc. A 3 year PCP tickles my interest and I'd give it back at the end.
  8. ^Joe

Do we anticipate it being quite long winded to pick up an FK8?
  9. ^Joe

I have been watching this thread with close interest.. I honestly thought the FK2 would be the last Civic Type R for a good while. Maybe poor knowledge but I was surprised to learn about this FK8. Are the FK2 owners bothered about its release? Looks like the FK2 has held its value pretty well!
  10. ^Joe

CRZ Thoughts

Where did you get the mods from ?
  11. ^Joe

CRZ Thoughts

I've got one and I think it's a lovely looking car, with a comfortable, sporty interior / seating position. It lacks power, as you say, on the motorways etc. Excellent handling. Good sized boot. No useable rear seats. Not enough MPG for a hybrid IME. I see no point in modifying it for...
  12. ^Joe

Hi & Welcome :smt049:sheep::rossyrose:goodpost:
  13. ^Joe

Just thought I'd say hey!

hey.
  14. ^Joe

Danger's new whip - Venom

Get rid of those yellow decals mate. Ffs. Car looks good otherwise
  15. ^Joe

Danger's new whip - Venom

What sort of dirty b@stard would let their car go to someone else in that state! Never mind - looks pretty. Are these FAST? Much? Don't mod it, looks good as it is. Shame you're so far away I could wip the rotary over it.
  16. ^Joe

CRZ GT

GT I think its: CRZ S CRZ Sport CRZ Sport GT
  17. ^Joe

CRZ GT

What size tyres have you got on at the mo Rick, and have your wheels been refurbed? They don't have that diamond cut on the end of the spokes?
  18. ^Joe

CRZ GT

Nice mate, I also have a CRZ and also love it, the handling is great. Not keen on them chrome inner handles though! +1 for the tree
  19. ^Joe

Jermal's DC5... Now Dat C250 AMG

Fine, fine work old boy.
  20. ^Joe

First time polishing with Dual Action

Whilst the SRP+DA will provide a nice finish, it won't do too much actual correction work. More of a filling jobby; it's not very abbraisive. I'd pick up some Dodo Lime Prime (not lime prime lite), together with a polishing pad - 3m yellow waffle one. The LP has abbraisives in, but isn't too...
  21. ^Joe

My Milano EP3

This is an incredible thread. Please let me buy the EP3!
  22. ^Joe

Clay bar or polish?

As with many of the milano reds... the paint has faded UNDER the clearcoat, so that will never go through polishing :( Looks good though. Nice evo
  23. ^Joe

Clay bar or polish?

Clay bar doesn't restore the paint, it lifts embedded contanimants off the paint. Use the clay bar, then polish it. then finish it off with a sealant or wax.
  24. ^Joe

TypeGRRR's CR-X siR - Update: 22/04/15 POWER

Very nice! Did you repaint the front grille silver ? Honda CRZ Sport by ^Joe, on Flickr
  25. ^Joe

TypeGRRR's CR-X siR - Update: 22/04/15 POWER

Both look awesome! What year is the z ? Mines a 10.
  26. ^Joe

Danga's Satin CTR "Bullet"

Keep at it. Do NOT buy a new car.
  27. ^Joe

Italian DC2

Very nice DC2. Were in Italy are you from?
  28. ^Joe

My premier final edition

My Dad used to call me Joey jump.
  29. ^Joe

30s as suspected, my intended next purchase. Good work old boy.
  30. ^Joe

Vurrrr nice Soprano. I particularly like the DOF of the images. Back end looks cool. I drove one of the new A-Classes, and I have to say that the stuck on ipad/screen thing looks completely out of place :( Nice home, what period?
  31. ^Joe

LOL.. I even commented on them!! :lol: I'd not attempt that again.. I'd just pay the money to get them done. Get the H's on asap.
  32. ^Joe

Didn't know you had anthracite wheels. They look good. As you'd expect on silver. Red calipers would be "bae" tbh ;)
  33. ^Joe

pics
  34. ^Joe

EP3 Disc screws!

Impact driver.
  35. ^Joe

Suits' Nissan 370Z

I always thought your feet would be hairier.
  36. ^Joe

Had a crash in my ep3 :(

fck that. should have phoned the insurance straight away, got it written off, and bought a new one. IMO.
  37. ^Joe

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Nice m9 !
  38. ^Joe

Needs MOAR LOWAR and RED H and TYRE GEL. imo. Nice effort. I did mine back in the day. They were awesome. Lasted perfectly too. You just need the right LAQ.
  39. ^Joe

Joey's new motor - Honda CR-Z sport. PWP

I think it's premium white pearlescent
  40. ^Joe

**** wet pants
  41. ^Joe

No one fits in the back though, other than kids. But kids are generally a pain, so let's just call it a 2 seater.
  42. ^Joe

yeah you'd fit a bike frame with the seats down. Tax £30 Insurance is half of EP3 MPG for me is 47. JMR gets 55. Depends on your journey It's comparable to a diesel I guess. Driving position is the best thing about the car IMO. The looks are great as well.
  43. ^Joe

Not great mate. When you fold the back seats down it is a nice flat, bigger space. Will grab some pics for you.
  44. ^Joe

MilanoChris' Evo IX

Mate that sounds epic. Looks great too. Nice. Less lifty more late brakey!
  45. ^Joe

Civic TypeR enhancement detail with Envy Car Care

clay....cloth?? What is this and when did that happen? :lol: Good work.
  46. ^Joe

Morals need not apply. I base this on looks only :)
  47. ^Joe

re: rear ends.. What do you chaps think of this; red H, and debadged 'CRZ' 'Hybrid' ??
  48. ^Joe

I'm with him ^ If I was desperate for around 200bhp.. I'd have been better just buying a type R
  49. ^Joe

Post 74. I said thanks. Maybe I'll send you a tampon for your current period. Only joking. Thank you x
  50. ^Joe

He got back to me. JDM deflectors looking @ <£100. Imminent.
  51. ^Joe

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Yeah I wasn't drifting off last night. So pulled out tapatalk. Saw some boring posts. Fell asleep.
  52. ^Joe

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Refurbin? Fcuk no, no way. I'm far too 'above that' now. Thanks for the reply.
  53. ^Joe

Likely write off Value EP3?

Still not had confirmation of my no claims bonus being reinstated. 4 months.
  54. ^Joe

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Suits. Please commit more of your life to being on the forum. Cheers And tell rossatron to post. Cheers. X
  55. ^Joe

Well needed buff and polish!

Nicely done, did you do it yourself or did your boyfriend help you? :smt049
  56. ^Joe

Cool, thanks, will wait it out.
  57. ^Joe

Well they didn't reply via FB, TRO, or e-mail. Any other suppliers at all?
  58. ^Joe

Samantha's freshly painted new build EP3

Smooth is always best. IMO
  59. ^Joe

Samantha's freshly painted new build EP3

Top bodywork. Nice front end. Can't complain. Great stuff. Nice Type R
  60. ^Joe

Mate, you are ace! Matt on this forum is he?
  61. ^Joe

Cheers mate... I do look out for parts, but don't read Japanese... :lol: I'm after some JDM wind deflectors, and just can't find them ANYWHERE!! You find?? :D Overseas there are better colour options.. I do like white though. And mega miles in CRZ would achieve ~60 on motorway... I think...
  62. ^Joe

Ah. I got 50mpg out of this last tank. FTW :)
  63. ^Joe

What made you buy an ES9 ?
  64. ^Joe

My low miler from Honda cost £9k 2 months ago.. I love it :)
  65. ^Joe

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

They hold the bonnet down.... isn't that what the bonnet catch does?
  66. ^Joe

I got the CRZ Lowered 25mm on some Eibach springs, and added some rear spacers, 15mm. Looks much better IMO. I shall get some decent pics soon...
  67. ^Joe

What do those buttons do mate ?
  68. ^Joe

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

How much are dem advans? Is advan good or something...? :lol:
  69. ^Joe

Crikey old chap. A fair bit of dollar! Ah well - we all have out hobbies. I hope you get a good chunk back mate. GLWTS'
  70. ^Joe

So... have you worked out how much £ you have spent on modifications then?
  71. ^Joe

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

I used to get around 320/tank on the EP3. I bow get around 350/tank. But it costs me £20 less! :D
  72. ^Joe

McSherryMan's EP3

Nice - are the wheels a different colour? Can't go wrong with the skunk2 knob
  73. ^Joe

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Incred. what exhaust? Looks sublime IMO
  74. ^Joe

Cool :) Dunno.. £85 I think?!
  75. ^Joe

Just 15mm at the rear mate.. I think the fronts are ok but the rears are a little lost in the arches. What do you think..? 20mm also possible
  76. ^Joe

I dunno what H&R is mate..? Lol. Tegiwa were selling some eibach pro's and they also do spacers.. So BOOM. Job done! :)
  77. ^Joe

Got the car booked in to be lowered 25mm, and to add some rear wheel spacers to bring the wheels out just a touch :)
  78. ^Joe

Good choice Karl. It's only a car. You got your own place then now presumably..? Last I looked you were in your parents loft, sleeping on piles of cash.
  79. ^Joe

No mate, it's just me being a cnut. Hybrid, followed by the generic LAD that everyone puts on everything, LAD. It is a sport though.
  80. ^Joe

Right. I'm going need one of these rear diffusers/exhausts. ASAP
  81. ^Joe

Last time I looked I loved this car.. I'm not a fan of the bonnet and those plastic things on the bumper. Look forward to seeing the different wheels ON though. "Go Red"
  82. ^Joe

EP3 De-rear wiper

What seems to be the problem...? Remove everything you can see and it will come off.. the actual blade is a bugger to pull away from the spline thing so I cut mine off :D
  83. ^Joe

Hmm I will have a look in the manual. Used a Canon 5D there with an 85mm.
  84. ^Joe

God knows... it has a bluetooth button, a "+", and a "-"...... Nice pic aint it :D
  85. ^Joe

Nice effort, I think the problem with my journey is, it's coming from a city, through some towns, into a village. Average speed is 27MPH FML!! Hence I wouldn't get high 50. Sport mode achieves around 45mpg when averaging 27mph. Not bad. CTR must have been high 20s. I tried ECON yesterday and...
  86. ^Joe

Awesome, lol. Cheers. I've used ECO mode once.. in a car park on new years eve.
  87. ^Joe

Blimey. That's epic. What mode do you drive in..? HOW do you get that Mpg?? Cheers
  88. ^Joe

lol it's pretty silent. It's a hybrid. 70mph is around 2600rpm and it's silent. It's not like an ep3 when you put your foot down but you don't have to wait half an hour to get going. Pretty responsive. 55mpg I never go above 70, officer. But if I were to do 80mph it would be 3000rpm and...
  89. ^Joe

Dunno. Haven't noticed anything like that... will provide accurate information at 1800 06/01/2014.
  90. ^Joe

How does it cope in terms of what? I've not really done a LONG motorway run.. I do a bit of dual carriageway. I just chuck it into cruise control and eco mode, lay back, and knock one out. Nice and comfy. Auto climate. HAPPY days. RFL JEFF!
  91. ^Joe

Indeed old sport. Yeah I am sure I can get more MPG out of it, but I don't really want to drive like a boring bugger. It will increase in time I'm sure! Power completely different to the CTR. Normal mode is just a bit slower than the CTR pre VTEC. Feels like any other 125bhp petrol really...
  92. ^Joe

It was perfectly within budget. Economy.. god knows.. I normally keep it in sport mode, lol. But sometimes NORMAL stays on when I forget to change. Since I first (and only once) topped up, I'm on 46mpg.. lol. That includes a lot of being silly.
  93. ^Joe

Cheers chaps. Not looked at any mods yet.. What's the Rotrex deal then??
  94. ^Joe

Ta Yeah was a good deal for a low miler from Honda.
  95. ^Joe

YES, HYBRID! CT-R Got written off in a bit of a pile up so I decided to treat myself to something tame, fun, and lots of toys. I like it.
  96. ^Joe

well thouht in inteduse my self

Welcome, it looks as though you'll be a great addition to the forum. All best.
  97. ^Joe

what for ??? :smt028
  98. ^Joe

Sweet, they settled at £2,200 after me being MAD @ Them
  99. ^Joe

Thanks :) I have had a hire car for the last 12 days, The initial offer was £1,700, which I argued up to £1,990, and it's now with a manager review to see if there's any more available. I'd be happy with the £2k tbf..
  100. ^Joe

Thanks. Everybody somehow seems to be 'ok'. An old man driving rather... confused ended up on the wrong side of the road. A 4x4 collided with him, spinning them in front of me. Hero-Joe managed to avoid any collisions and braked in time. Pr1ck behind me came round the corner too fast and hit...
Back