• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. ^Joe

Joey's new motor - Honda CR-Z sport. PWP

YES, HYBRID! CT-R Got written off in a bit of a pile up so I decided to treat myself to something tame, fun, and lots of toys. I like it.
  2. ^Joe

Likely write off Value EP3?

I've been involved in quite an accident involving 4 cars and my car is 99% going to be written off. 2002 EP3 good(was) condition 140k silver, a/c, FSH. Any idea on the value that the insurance company will offer? And am I likely to achieve anything by arguing the case if it is ridiculous...
  3. ^Joe

EP3 engine tapping noise

Wtf is this ?? http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j7iHcyUA72s Oil levels correct and good oil used. Serviced last September. Can't get to a garage til next week.
  4. ^Joe

^Joe's Detailing Service details.

I have a lot of PM's requesting prices and locations etc, so with authority from Milano Chris, here we go; Location: DE12 6. Located 10 mins from J11 M42. 10 Mins from A38 @ Walton, 45 mins from m6 j 16. Myself: I set up a business 4 years ago and traded for 2 years whilst working full time...
  5. ^Joe

Preface EP3 Civic Type R : Replace Front Bumper, grille, Splitter

Pre Facelift EP3 Front Bumper / Grille / Splitter Removal Tools: Flat Head Screw Driver Phillips Screwdriver 10mm Socket Firstly, I would reccomend turning the wheels all the way to one side, and jacking up the front end slightly (Doesn't matter if not), just gives a bit more room. Also...
  6. ^Joe

Civic type R EP3: Guide to Swapping Door cards

Quite an easy job. Remove the door handle plastic insert by pushing it out from the back. There is a small gap to allow you to do this Next you need to remove the trim piece below this, again there is a gap to allow you to get it out, it comes out easy so don't force/scratch...
  7. ^Joe

EP3 Rear Seat Removal.

Can't do it. This is the best pic I can find online. I've lifted the front end of the seats up fine, just can't see the bolt that needs removing. When in the boot, with the single seat folded down, I've lifted up the plastic thing to discover 2 bolts; presume this is the main back part...
  8. ^Joe

Car ticking over in the air - blown fuse.

Car is in the garage to alter a few little things. They said whilst the car was ticking over on the ramp, with the wheels spinning, it cut out, EML came on, and it turned out to have blown a fuse. :confused: Any reasonable explanation for this at all?
  9. ^Joe

Rear window demister not operating.

EP3. The light comes on the switch but the rear window demister is not working. Any ideas? As it gets a bit chilly to scrape!
  10. ^Joe

NHB EP3 Detail - Derby Forget Forza pro

So I had this car over today or just a light machine polish. Unfortunately a full correction would take a couple of days minimum as there are some poor areas, and dodgy dodgy resprays. However, I am very happy with the turnaround, as it Bert! Arrival; Reflection after a wash :(...
  11. ^Joe

EP3 interior mats stability.

I am sure I have come across some EP3's that have small bar things attached to the carpet, that go through the holes in the standard mats, to keep them in place. Are these readily available? Cheers
  12. ^Joe

NHB EP3 - Swirly

Not good conditions at all for detailing :( Car was moved around a few times to keep the temps down on the black. Arrival During: (before) (before) after I'm seeing the car again to put another coat of sealant on. Duragloss 901 BH Clay Lime Prime...
  13. ^Joe

EP3 Front engine mount.

I have needed a replacement one of these for a while, and whilst I am at it, I would like them upgrading, or ES inserts. Would I be best in: A) Get a honda mount, and buy ES inserts B) Uprate the mount completely with...
  14. ^Joe

Markl's 30AE red type R - machine polish.

So Mark contacted me after seeing the scoob last week. The car turned up lacking any protection, and quite a bit of oxidation :( I wasn't able to steal the seats though. Arrival: Wash : Duragloss 901 TBM Clay: BH normal Tar: Autoglym Polished with 3m pad...
  15. ^Joe

Two day clean of Subaru Impreza STi 320BHP AWD TBH

So I gave Murph's car a bit of a spruce this weekend. The pictures simply don't do it justice. The paintwork is fantastic now, such a lovely colour. Great car! :D/
  16. ^Joe

Fuel Filter (re Corsa).

My Missus' Corsa was serviced 2-3 weeks ago, and recently the car has been losing epic fuel from fuel filter. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they change this at the service? I've read that it seems to be a common problem (leaking from filter), but surely this should have been noticed...
  17. ^Joe

Fitting Mugen splitter, and keeping rubber strip.

The rubber strip on the standard front bumper (pre-face) that has a bit of protection to the plastic, do you lose that when fitting a mugen splitter? Cheers
  18. ^Joe

D/S Window not working?

I recently changed my pre face, for some face lift door cards, and the drivers side window doesn't work (open/close) The passenger one works fine. I have just double checked that both plugs are plugged in, so I am a bit miffed? Any ideas?
  19. ^Joe

Placing the axle stands on rear?

Putting the Tie bar on, where do the axle stands go LOL? Can I put it on the .... axle, where the tie bar will go? Stupid question indeed :cool::p
  20. ^Joe

Tips for removing front wiper arm?

I've got the drivers side one off, I just can't get the passenger one off? WD40's her up, and tried pulling from all directions. Bitch won't budge :(
  21. ^Joe

EP3 De-rear wiper

What parts do I need for this? - Just a bung thing? Do they come in a pack, or is it a Honda jobby. Would pester Funky, but he's not on MSN :(
  22. ^Joe

EP3 Front Indicator bulbs, Offset or opposite?

As above, Need some silvatec action, car is too far away atm :(
  23. ^Joe

Beaks lower Tie Bar.

I think that looks cool. Question is, will it just be there for looks, or will it do anything at all? Are there any alternatives? Saw the £50 unbranded one on CTRO, but this looks teh sex. I also take it that it fits the UKDMEP3 easily? cheers
  24. ^Joe

Redex etc..

Any good in the EP3's? Pointless? Alternatives? I've had it 6 months now, service isn't due for ages yet. Guess I'm bord and want to feel like I'm doing something good..
  25. ^Joe

Any nasties when removing seats?

I need to have my passenger seat out of the car for a day. The seat will be out for 24 hours. Will I be okay driving without it, it wont spark off any airbag sillies or anything once it's re fitted? cheers
  26. ^Joe

Non starting ! - EP3

Gutted :( EP3 is turning over lovely, checked the fuses - all seem fine. The battery / engine management light is NOT on when I turn the ignition, and the fuel gauge does not go to half way etc. It has fuel. Any ideas? AA have been called.
  27. ^Joe

Headlight adjustment switch - EP3

I find I keep changing it whilst stationary, to see if it makes any difference. I can't see any, what do people keep it on? Cheers
  28. ^Joe

Gutted!! - Had a bump

Last night in the snow. coming down a hill to a roundabout, stopped, handbrake on, the person in front edged away, so off thehandbrake came (no revs), and he stopped, so i stopped slowly, handbrake / brakes wern't good enough for the ice, and I slid into him (about 2/3mph) It hit the front...
  29. ^Joe

Changing front and rear discs and pads?

Is it easy enough to do? - Any guides? Anything to look out for, and estimated time? Any advice appreciated. :)
  30. ^Joe

Red JDM mats in Black/Grey interior?

As above, I've had a good search, but can only find them in the facelift models. Has anybody got any pics of them in the pre models? I want some (of course), just a bit hesitant weather they'd look too ''whoa'' Joe
  31. ^Joe

A basic guide to foaming.

Foaming - A pre wash. Can be used to do a number of things:- - Pre wash the car - Strip the car of any LSP - Allow a touch less wash (sometimes) - Look good :D Tools required - Pressure washer - Foam lance - Shampoo / foam - A hose with a hose lock connection - Tap ! -...
  32. ^Joe

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

Afternoon, this is my CTR, only plans at the moment are a wheel refurb, then, only time will tell :rolleyes: All comments welcome. :) EDIT. Full spec list at 04/03/2011 as follows; Engine Tegiwa (TM) Carbon Fibre Airbox Blue SFS Hose Blue Cam cover Spoon Socks x2...
Back