• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. k1ngsk1n

Black CTR EP3 2004

Looks lovely buddy, love NHB + White wheels look.
  2. k1ngsk1n

808's Silver FN2 GT

Looks lovely buddy! The NHB is nice too, the bronze wheels look wicked.
  3. k1ngsk1n

Akina's EG5. Haters welcome

Just had a little sex wee in my pants. Those wheels are awesome.
  4. k1ngsk1n

Akina's EG5. Haters welcome

I love this, hero!!
  5. k1ngsk1n

My old ITR'S & New 500whp+ Accord Type R

So you thought that'll be perfect for my ATR! You’re a nutter, I love it!! hahaha. I recommend wearing a helmet and a parachute when running 500bhp as I imagine it'll take off. Excellent work!
  6. k1ngsk1n

VXR Dynamic Drive day Thruxton 13/07/10

Anyone going to this tomorrow? Just got my pass through, its a corporate motor day thing that I've blagged in on through my old mans fleet business. Just thought I'd see on the off chance if anyone from here was going to be there. I'll post some pics after the event.
  7. k1ngsk1n

FN2 Mugen RR and Mugen 20

Jealous! Wish I had that sort of cash :( both very sexy cars I want!
  8. k1ngsk1n

Skelly Ops' '84 Benz Tiger Tank

Nice, old mercs are ace. How does it go? my c180 estate is slower than a fat kid after a pizza binge! Really like the colour its very classy. Good work.
  9. k1ngsk1n

Boosted EP3 = 314bhp 204lbft

Looking mean dude, nice work.
  10. k1ngsk1n

Paranoid73's FN2

FN2 in silver rocks my socks!!! I had one in black and the paint was a nightmare.
  11. k1ngsk1n

Mugen Type R No. 147

very nice, good work. Get some proper pics up soon.
  12. k1ngsk1n

My SS at work

Lovely car buddy.
  13. k1ngsk1n

A new car to chez Hatton!

\ Agree, that green thing should be shot!!
  14. k1ngsk1n

A new car to chez Hatton!

Always wanted one. Lovely little cars, get it slammed on some ATS Classics ;)
  15. k1ngsk1n

Noblesse CR-Z

like it, is that running a k20?
  16. k1ngsk1n

DC5 Type R Number 3 - Another J's exhaust ordered lol wut

Looks lovely mate. Always wanted a DC5 sexy little cars.
  17. k1ngsk1n

DC5 Type R Number 3 - Another J's exhaust ordered lol wut

There was a pick on FB but to be fair it was a pic of a car hidden by a bush down the road from his house, looked to me like a neighbours White XR3i with a big stick on spoiler ;)
  18. k1ngsk1n

You know you want it

:shakeshead:
  19. k1ngsk1n

Suits' JDM S2000

Looks the sex, well done.
  20. k1ngsk1n

milano red FN2

Nice clean motor, like it.
  21. k1ngsk1n

any idea if its possible to get my EP3 K100 with LPG conversion ??

Dont get it? Its like putting tits on a man and calling him sally, its still sex but WTF!
  22. k1ngsk1n

my long ass cosmic ep3 build!finally lowered

Looks good :D I miss my cosmic, might have to start avoiding this place!
  23. k1ngsk1n

My ATR

Love it!! I looked at these but not enough room for my drums :(,
  24. k1ngsk1n

Noobies USDM DC5 and 914

Nice cars, USDM is cool I like it a lot.
  25. k1ngsk1n

Type R number 7 - NHB 30th AE *Updated mod list Pg 1'

where the hell did you take it for a clean? might take the merc she'll be there all day!
  26. k1ngsk1n

Ste's new motor

Sexy as hell buddy! Love the rear wing.
  27. k1ngsk1n

FN2 how many miles on a full tank

250-300 is great IMO I get between 300-350 on 45 quid in my merc boat and its slow and boring so CTR=WIN IMO. In the my EP3 I used to get about 250 and that’s was nearly all motorway miles. The FN2 was slightly more but when it arrived from Birmingham it was averaging 49mpg!! That soon...
  28. k1ngsk1n

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

Sounds like a nightmare hope you get this sorted.
  29. k1ngsk1n

FD2 Some good FD2 pics

nomnomnomnom
  30. k1ngsk1n

FD2 Some good FD2 pics

Looks the sex in black!!
  31. k1ngsk1n

New 2012 Honda Civic spy photos/chat

Apart from a fat lip it looks the same but maybe worse!!
  32. k1ngsk1n

FD2 Some good FD2 pics

Yeh Once I got the FN2 It was house with drive all the way. I'll never go back to on street parking even now when all I have is a 2k german boat. As soon as i graduate and get a job (I have my own buisness so will be in full time work whilst I study for those thinking I'm a lazy student bum)...
  33. k1ngsk1n

Das Boot!

You bought your civic from mercedes world? why didn't you stop by its 10 min from my house?
  34. k1ngsk1n

Das Boot!

Went to cornwall at the weekend so thought I'd take the 'boot' to my local merc dealer for a medical. It got the all clear 100% mint which is a good deal of worry off my shoulders. The 5.5 hr drive was very comfy and relaxed. Here are a few pics of some of the crazy cars at the dealers...
  35. k1ngsk1n

My first CTR EP3 Satin Silver

Nice car enjoy :D
  36. k1ngsk1n

car warrenty

You might have to suck it up and just lower the price, If you're going to spend £300 on a warranty why not just drop the price. If its priced right it'll go, I sold my cosmic in about 2 weeks and the Teg went in 3hrs. GLWTS
  37. k1ngsk1n

My 98 spec JDM DC2 (Update 25/04/11)

Nice it makes me miss mine now :(
  38. k1ngsk1n

My Nissan Sunny GSX Coupe :)

I love it!!
  39. k1ngsk1n

car warrenty

Don't bother! If you're selling its down to the person buying to get one if they want it. If its just to help the sale then have an AA check done and then you can present the cert. I still wouldn't bother its their problem not mine. GLWTS.
  40. k1ngsk1n

Sprayed centre of dash

Not a fan I'm afraid, looks to much like the outside making me think of a ford KA which has the outer metal/paint in the inside too. Sorry just not my thing but the finish does look top notch.
  41. k1ngsk1n

Das Boot!

Thanks, do you ride?
  42. k1ngsk1n

Das Boot!

Its a 1.8 with about 50bhp so it flies!! but its very smooth. I just love the fact the I have the 'sport' version, I've had skate boards that are more sporty. Still lovely to drive and seeing the star at the front makes me smile as I cruse along. I have a 5 hour drive to cornwall on saturday so...
  43. k1ngsk1n

Mugen head-rests

My misses wanted me to get a set of these when I had the dc2, the harness supports used to hurt her head when I put my foot down. Never did though.
  44. k1ngsk1n

Das Boot!

Its a private plate so its on a R (1998 ). He chucked the plate in but I'm removing it. 92k on the clock, FMDSH. Its a C180 Sport Auto [AC] with the AMG Carbon Pack (AMG Alloys, Carbon effect dash, carbon Effect exterior parts) completely De-badged. No rust at all, he had the boot and rear...
  45. k1ngsk1n

Das Boot!

not sure i'll have a look.
  46. k1ngsk1n

EP3 Front engine mount.

I guess it depends on what you use the car for? If its just road use I'd just go OEM.
  47. k1ngsk1n

Das Boot!

Yeh they have lots of cool toys inside. They're so well made its lovely to sit in, no rattles or noise.
  48. k1ngsk1n

Das Boot!

Cheers buddy, thanks. It's nice to have a little comfort after the dc2. I'll get bored soon enough but for the summer of festivals and camping it'll do nicely.
  49. k1ngsk1n

Das Boot!

I've seen some with the 'dumpy' style mirror but mine is the same both side. The glass is weird though, has a tint and a slight magnification to it?
  50. k1ngsk1n

Das Boot!

Ok well I sold the DC2 and said to my self I'd buy something cheap to run around in and use the excess money to clear my credit card so I was ready to go to uni and start getting in debt all over again. Been looking at a few different cars all of which I hated untill I found this...
  51. k1ngsk1n

TypeGRRR's CR-X siR - Update: 22/04/15 POWER

Good work glad you got it back and still love it.
  52. k1ngsk1n

FN2 Davek's Supercharged FN2

Good work buddy bet it's great fun to drive. Clutch and LSD are a must now me thinks.
  53. k1ngsk1n

Griff's Whip.

welcome to TRO.
  54. k1ngsk1n

Dirtyh900's DC2

Good work buddy, still loving it then.
  55. k1ngsk1n

Supercharger

100% true, I was just about to say brakes. Personally I wouldn't bother, you're looking at 5k upwards for the build plus insurance and travling to TDI etc. I say SC leave it. Mani, zorst, Kpro etc yes. If I had 5k spare I'd either put it towards another car or go on a bender ;)
  56. k1ngsk1n

Orange FN2 Alloys, Now on the car *Pics*

Looks good, didn't think they'd work but it does.
  57. k1ngsk1n

Buying tomorrow morning...FN2 57 Plate

Nice dude, hope the bumper thing doesn't come back and bite you. Get rid of those wheels though dude, they look gash! The ride will be painfull too, my fn2 had 18's and it was so stiff!! After 4 months of ownership I needed a new spine and hips, I went for uprated mugen ones so now I corner...
  58. k1ngsk1n

Someone scratched my new car!

Do this, they don't look deep and £20 for a clay/clean is a bargin.
  59. k1ngsk1n

Sorry didnt get a Type R

Because chavs buys cat D ep3's and then drive round like ***** with no insurance and then crash in to someones Varon whilst doing hand brake turns down oxford street!
  60. k1ngsk1n

no clue, neeed some help

Clean it lots!! I find Auto Glym products to be awesome. Wash, clay, poish, wax and keep it in a garage or cover it will also help.
  61. k1ngsk1n

Sorry didnt get a Type R

oh really!
  62. k1ngsk1n

Sorry didnt get a Type R

Nice I like it, must be cutting enough hair to afford one of those.
  63. k1ngsk1n

my long ass cosmic ep3 build!finally lowered

Nice man, I miss my cosmic best colour IMO.
  64. k1ngsk1n

FN2 Mugen and Honda are giving away the Mugen concept FN2

Still not live but I will enter this as I could do with some good luck.
  65. k1ngsk1n

That sucks buddy! It's all part of owning old school motors, I find something every week which needs my attention. Good luck getting it sorted.
  66. k1ngsk1n

After two tanks of 95Ron....

When my FN2 was delivered it had 48 mpg showing!!!!! not sure how as the guy drove it down from Birmingham, I had it back down to 21 by the end of the drive home.
  67. k1ngsk1n

My civic vti v-tec dohc 4door saloon

Cool car, bet it flies!
  68. k1ngsk1n

Car not pulling, feels slow and sluggish

Lots of people. I wouldn't trust honda as far I could throw them! If you book your car in for a new gear box or engine rebuild you'll probably get a half decent mechanic but if you go in saying "it doesn't feel right", "its slower than it should be", "its not pulling" etc they'll give it to...
  69. k1ngsk1n

yeh mine had a small leak so i sealed the rear lights with clear bathroom sealer. Now we get through the night with out any little mishaps ;)
  70. k1ngsk1n

Teggie DC1

Not really sure it'd be worth asking on itr-dc2.com they'll be able to point you in the right direction, that is if you don't get banned for asking a question lol.
  71. k1ngsk1n

FN2 Youngest Civic Type R FN2 driver?

Your bonkers but fair play.
  72. k1ngsk1n

DC2 DB8 DC5 My Integra dilemma

I saw an s2000 that was wrapped the other day and from the outside it looked cool but once you open the doors and hood it was silver which kind of sucked. If you have the money then sell up and get the one you want otherwise you'll always be disappointed.
  73. k1ngsk1n

Car Died on me! HELP SMOKE!

It's the truth, I had an alternator fail on me (not my type r) and my the car managed to over heat, boil the rad and kill the battery with in about 3 min.
  74. k1ngsk1n

Helpp!!!

Thats a good place to start cuz. I had a similer issue the first time i did this, all I did was remove everthing and start again checking everything twice and what do you know it worked! If not I'll be at my folks next weekend, if its not done by then pop over I'm sure they'd love to see...
  75. k1ngsk1n

Leaking Boot!

Never an issue on my ep3 but I've just sealed my rear lights on my dc2 as when cleaning I discovered about a pint of water in one of the lights. Used clear bathroom sealer, easy! Now it's all dry and good. Was told to drill holes in bottom to release water, I did this and ****ed it so ordered...
  76. k1ngsk1n

What do you think will look better?

Yeh I agree it would be a dick to drive. I wouldn't get such big rims or put such a negative camber on it either.
  77. k1ngsk1n

What do you think will look better?

Not really sure on this look but starting to like it i think. I'd go for the 3rd option but still not sure. Thinking of doing something similar with my teg, Not sure on the rim size but like the low look. My shocks are ****ed so going to get some coilies in may.
  78. k1ngsk1n

FN2 Youngest Civic Type R FN2 driver?

I was 24 when I got mine turned 25 about 2 months later. Insurance was £450 fully comp, those were the days im 27 now and pay £780.00 after my little crash. :(
  79. k1ngsk1n

K1ngsk1n's new dc2! bath pics page 4.

Yeh i'm having fun with the old analog. Not every pic comes out like this though I get very nice clear shots when taken indoors when well lit. I just found a load of old films and had them developed, so cool. Lots of pics when I'm 18-20 yrs old during some of the first tours I did. Some...
  80. k1ngsk1n

Got some pics back from the bath meet. Just getting back into photography so got the old cannon analog SLR not very clear but I like the retro look you get.
  81. k1ngsk1n

Wow, that is amazing! So happy for buddy, looks proper clean.
  82. k1ngsk1n

EP3 Launch Control?

Not a myth just utter bollocks.
  83. k1ngsk1n

l Leezer l Nighthawk Black EP3 l

Looking good fella. Keep up the good work.
  84. k1ngsk1n

Thats fgair, I've had mine for about two weeks now and it's only just starting to look like one of my cars. New decals and badges are a nice start but not cheap.
  85. k1ngsk1n

First Honda, Wow i was young!!

Ha no it was more of a white/rust brown. I'd have to tcut it every week to stop the rust from showing through the paint! I still loved it a though it was a mini Teg.
  86. k1ngsk1n

Fair play. Well after such a beautifully sunny weekend where are the worked my ass off fingers bleeding pics!!
  87. k1ngsk1n

First Honda, Wow i was young!!

Found this, not a great pic but it made me smile seeing my old mate. This was the first car I ever bought. That was where the Honda thing started. These are the rest. Honda for life :cool:
  88. k1ngsk1n

Good job, I like it. What happened to getting a dc2?
  89. k1ngsk1n

Suits' JDM S2000

Nice car buddy, great work. How come its not got a K20, I though s2k's had these?
  90. k1ngsk1n

Nicky's JDM EP3

Looking good buddy, think the engine bay would look better with out the vtec cover on would make the rocker cover pop out more IMO. Good work.
  91. k1ngsk1n

What's your age? Do you drive a Type R?

Just reading back seems that as I get older I get poorer?
  92. k1ngsk1n

What's your age? Do you drive a Type R?

I was 25 when I got my FN2 and 26 when the EP3 arrived and now I'm 27 and have a DC2 and an EP3 till its sold that is.
  93. k1ngsk1n

Yeh some I sat in were as limp as a used Johnny! The inside and engine are mint just needs a bit of love on the outside. Going over to TGM soon so going to see how much it'll be to spray the front wing and sort the rust on the rear arch. Only minor rust from a parking incident (not me!!) but i...
  94. k1ngsk1n

Yeh I liked that too, I liked holding it even more but the dc2 is more fun than money.
  95. k1ngsk1n

Just a little pic update (crap iPhone), Got the guys next to the school I work at to give it a wash yesterday and took a few pics. Not the best pics but the car looks 100% better than when I got it. Need to get the front lip re-sprayed and it could do with a good detailing.
  96. k1ngsk1n

Good tip, i wondered how i was going to sort that.
  97. k1ngsk1n

S2000 GT100 Edition

Looking god buddy. I like the fact you were in a 'hurry' but spent 5 hours washing it I'd hate to see you take your time :lol: Lovely car though, good work.
  98. k1ngsk1n

cheers buddy. To be fair the exhaust is really quiet just gives a lower tone and a nice rasp. sweet, cheers buddy I'll take a look.
Back