• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. DaveKelz

Snapped Wheel Nuts

Right, after having a few new tyres put on it was brought to my attention that my car had the wrong wheel bolts fitted to it (tapered instead of rounded). Now I've come to replace them and all's gone well apart from 2 on my front drivers side! I'm not sure if the garage had tightened them up...
  2. DaveKelz

Fitting HIDs Help!

Just a couple of questions people. Just wondering if I need to take the headlights out as it seems to be a pretty tight fit on the drivers side with the washer bottle in the way, can't even get the rubber boot out! Another thing, the 2 metal spade connectors that fit into the existing plug...
  3. DaveKelz

Dash Bulbs

Just wondering where you guys get your replacement dash bulbs from. And if anyone has a labelled diagram of the rear of the dashboard, so I know what bulbs are for what. Cheers peeps :D
  4. DaveKelz

Aftermarket Headunit Removal!

Hey peeps, trying to remove my JVC headunit to fit my new Alpine one. What a ballache so far, got the gear stick panel off alright and unscrewed the 2 screws. Apparantly now you just wriggle the mounting bracket off, this isn't coming off no matter how hard I try! And those 2 8mm bolts.....I...
  5. DaveKelz

Sound System

Ok, so I'm wanting to upgrade the looks and quality of the sound sytem in the CTR. I bought it with a JVC headunit and some pioneer components already installed. Being a bit of an Alpine whore in my saxo, I had the: 9855r Headunit...
  6. DaveKelz

OMP Front Strut Brace?

Just wondered if OMP did a strut brace for the EP3? Would like a nice red one to brighten up the engine bay a little :D
  7. DaveKelz

My '05 NHB CTR - Time to say goodbye :(

Evening people, I've introduced myself in the newbies section and shown you my old car. Thought it'd be a good idea to create a thread for my new beauty. Picked it up around 2 weeks ago, can't drive her untill sunday 15th though, as that is when I turn 21 :D Anywho, this is my '05 CTR in...
Back