• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Dirtysanchez

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

Arrived this morning, thanks very much :smt023
  2. Dirtysanchez

No worries!
  3. Dirtysanchez

Just sent payment for 2 kits, (red & white) :)
  4. Dirtysanchez

FN2 Roof rust

Just to add to this (oldish) thread, my warranty claim earlier this year was approved even though my car had only visited a Honda dealership once or twice under previous ownership. It's definitely worth trying other dealerships if you have more than one local to you.
  5. Dirtysanchez

Civic 8G/9G/10G and CR-V Option Connectors - Hardwiring for Dashcams etc.

Received it today :D. Thanks for sparing me from a boring weekend :lol:.
  6. Dirtysanchez

Civic 8G/9G/10G and CR-V Option Connectors - Hardwiring for Dashcams etc.

Money sent for an 8G connector :) :smt023
  7. Dirtysanchez

Air con

When you say it has "packed up", what exactly do you mean? Does the compressor kick in when you push the AC button (you should notice the revs change when it does)? The reason I ask is, the AC relay in mine was knackered when I got the car, so the compressor would only work intermittently. I...
  8. Dirtysanchez

My Milano FN2

Made a tiny change to the car today :). Fitted some new dipped beam bulbs and side light bulbs. I used Osram Nightbreaker Laser bulbs for the dipped beams and some Osram 5w LEDs for the sides. I was a little worried that the side lights might be too bright, but they seem to be fairly sensible...
  9. Dirtysanchez

My Milano FN2

Had some good news today, Honda UK have given the go ahead for the roof repair :smt023. Also booked the car in to have an A/C service and regas.
  10. Dirtysanchez

My Milano FN2

Interesting, thanks Loxy :smt023
  11. Dirtysanchez

My Milano FN2

Not much to report this week. Today I took the car to Horizon Honda in Christchurch so they could take some photos of the rusty roof. They're sending them off to Honda HQ with a view to having it sorted under warranty, the chap I dealt with was confident there wouldn't be an issue, so fingers...
  12. Dirtysanchez

My Milano FN2

Thanks guys :) Funnily enough, it was the colour combo that drew me to it. I was initially looking for a Merc C class (long story behind that), but this popped up and I couldn't stop looking at it all evening :lol:.
  13. Dirtysanchez

My Milano FN2

Hi all, Thought I'd document the progress of my new toy here. It's a 2009 PFL FN2 GT in Milano red :). Not much done to it yet, but I intend to change that :D. So far, I've fitted a short shift kit which has made a world of difference, an Xcarlink unit so I can use a USB drive and...
Back