• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Danger200

Honda #4 - FN2 GT (Nav/HFT)

Jesus Christ
  2. Danger200

98.6mpg?!?!?!?!
  3. Danger200

The Bikerat

This. is. brilliant
  4. Danger200

N77's gone Supercharged........

Don't Meister build coilovers for other companies for them to just get rebranded? Even if that's not them, Meister get good reviews.
  5. Danger200

EP3 What colour wheels for NHB?

Bronze/gold wheels on black cars look the sodding tits. I'm personally not a fan of black on black, can sometimes look a bit shít depending on wheel choice.
  6. Danger200

The Bikerat

Get some hot water mixed with all purpose cleaner on those seats. You'll be surprised at the amount of gunk that comes off them. Will stop them from being so shiney too.
  7. Danger200

Lovely and clean. Makes me miss being on DW with a write up like that.
  8. Danger200

My Milano Red CTR

I hope it was a straight swap :lol:
  9. Danger200

The Bikerat

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  10. Danger200

The Bikerat

Clarkson was hilarious with that LED bar
  11. Danger200

The Bikerat

Oh great, I like doing that too.
  12. Danger200

The Bikerat

Cement injected into your back?
  13. Danger200

ribbit's EP3

Yeah makes sense now :lol: never knew. Good thinking.
  14. Danger200

ribbit's EP3

What's a Pre-facelift fuel pipe cover?
  15. Danger200

FK2 FK2 general discussion

My world must be imaginary then because I'd say it's a good 50/50 split where I drive. There are traffic lights in 40 zones and lights just before 40 zones that shortly go into national speed limits on my routes. And tbh racing anywhere on public roads is acting a tool :smt023
  16. Danger200

The Bikerat

:lol:
  17. Danger200

Based on what?!?! :lol: plenty of these about.
  18. Danger200

The Bikerat

How have I missed this thread....Jimbo I'll be disappointed if this thing comes out looking even remotely sensible.
  19. Danger200

I think it looks pretty nice tbh. Granted it's very tame compared to the Civic
  20. Danger200

Those rear arches look fudging awful
  21. Danger200

Painting Wiper Arms

Just rub them down with some wet and dry, spray with with primer and then a can of satin black. Done mine like 3 or 4 years ago and they still look pretty good.
  22. Danger200

Oh I get you, I got posts mixed up. Possibly, although I haven't actually looked. They all look like undercover police cars though lol. Yeah forgot about that part.
  23. Danger200

They're like £25k starting I think, but you wouldn't get the 4wd unless you went for a diesel. I would hazard a guess and say that running costs for those are still big enough to make a grown man weep. I did spot a 2005 3.0 V6 quattro estate for like £5k though which weren't bad but I'd...
  24. Danger200

As I'm now having both dogs I've been looking at loads of estates. Unfortunately anything with a bit of poke under £8k isn't really that nice a looking. But the Golf R estate is quite nice, so is the new ST in blue or stealth grey.
  25. Danger200

Oh so someone has made it into a van then, you can't buy one from VW lol.
  26. Danger200

Yeah pretty sure they don't but if you can find one on the VW website I'll give you an internet cookie.
  27. Danger200

You mean an estate? The vans are called Caddys.
  28. Danger200

Key is in the name "production car". If you start chopping any car about then yeah, of course you could make it quicker.
  29. Danger200

30. Danger200

Supercharged DC5

3 years later :lol:
  31. Danger200

Type R #9 CW FD2

I must admit, it is looking pretty spot on. Love the wing.
  32. Danger200

FN2 New car picked up on Tuesday

Oh good. That would wind me right up otherwise :lol:
  33. Danger200

FN2 New car picked up on Tuesday

Looks smart. What's up with the different coloured door to the rear quarter?
  34. Danger200

I like the Golf on those wheels. The other wheel style is god awful.
  35. Danger200

Yeah, there's also one infront of the Civic too :lol:
  36. Danger200

FK2 Remus FK2 Exhaust

Checking in from the heated seat fanboy crew. I never thought I needed them until I owned a car with them Everyday has been cold, 1minute into the journey got me like
  37. Danger200

FK2 Remus FK2 Exhaust

For you personally then yeah, but you can't say that will apply to everyone. Maybe some people want to go stealth (not that you could with a car that looks like an FK2 :lol:) plus even with my exhausts quiet I wouldn't want it affecting the way it drives.
  38. Danger200

FK2 Remus FK2 Exhaust

If it's anything like the Army-Trix exhaust careful when the valves are shut as they can actually cause power loss. There was a bit of controversy of this on another forum, they've since re-worded their sales pitch to say power increase when valves are open or something along those lines.
  39. Danger200

How long does it take them to shape some foam and mesh?!?! :lol:
  40. Danger200

S2000 & NSX New Honda NSX supercar spied at the 'Ring

Not sure if it's been posted before https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUDLUSqfqxg
  41. Danger200

S2000 & NSX New Honda NSX supercar spied at the 'Ring

I think I'd prefer the Supra
  42. Danger200

Bet the Civic owner came out and was like "Why's this asshat parked right behind me with all these spaces?!?!" :lol:
  43. Danger200

Proper Batmobile looking.
  44. Danger200

A guy I work with bought an LED reversing bulb and he said it isn't bright enough, as obviously they're there to act as a rear light so you can see. So that's probably why they kept the original one.
  45. Danger200

Reminds me of the lights a mate fitted to his Focus RS back in the day. Loved them. Got any pics lit up?
  46. Danger200

Loxy's Type R #5 - Milano Red FK2 GT

Is it a completely bespoke clutch then or would an uprated clutch for the standard Civic fit?
  47. Danger200

That's a point, do these flame? I know the Focus ST would flame after some abuse.
  48. Danger200

That rear end is bloody awful.
  49. Danger200

EP3 full clean today but a few questions

You're going to need to warm it up to get it off, it could go well and come off in large pieces or it could go horribly wrong. You may be picking at pieces for hours and you could possibly uncover damaged paint. IIRC some wraps are held on by an adhesive so it's worth having a decent tar and...
  50. Danger200

Type R #9 CW FD2

Still one of the best look saloons out there IMO.
  51. Danger200

That's pretty good, most S3s will get close to 40. The RS3 is a 2.5l 5 pot so I doubt you'd get close, even with 10l of fuel and a nun driving it in comfort mode. Maybe the guy had the flaps shut (oo -er) when we were in it. Although it had accoustic glass and you couldn't hear shít, no road...
  52. Danger200

Oh really, people never really seem to mention the running costs of one. Obviously like the M cars I'm sure there's a huge RS tax on them. I expect the FK2 to be fairly cheap to run. The RS6 was actually quite quiet considering it's a V8 twin turbo. 75 litre tank, the guy done like 7 or 8 runs...
  53. Danger200

Well it's an S3 and an RS3, same as the old Type R compared to the Sport. I'd say they looked more similar than the Audis. 235i still looks like a standard 2 series, same as the M135i and a 116d. I bought my S3 on the cusp of rain/ice/snow, and it's so much better compared to the Civic. Not...
  54. Danger200

That's an RS3 fella, but yeah it's very tame looking compared to an Evo. Most German marques are tbh, I personally really like the RS3 (apart from the dated wheels). And I wouldn't say you sound old, Mark. It's all moving towards cars doing everything, if you buy a VAG car with auto, adaptive...
  55. Danger200

The Evo auto gearbox isn't a touch on the DSG boxes though mate (from what I've read obviously, not experience). Then again, some people just don't like auto no matter how good the box which I can appreciate.
  56. Danger200

The RS3 is S-Tronic only, but the gear changes were so fast, the car didn't even flinch during a change, up or down. The DSG/S-Tronic are amazing gearboxes, IIRC Harv and Suits really rated his 135i auto box too.
  57. Danger200

I don't know mate, these were pretty lairy in the flesh. RS6 had massively flared arches with 21" wheels and two huge exhaust tips. Obviously they aren't nearly as in your face as the Type R though. The S1 had an ABT tune with ABT wheels (wasn't a dealer car) and it was very quick. Would...
  58. Danger200

Well I went out in an S1, S3 saloon, RS3 and an RS6 this weekend, fcuk owning any other car over these IMO :lol:
  59. Danger200

Off the lights, they're very very nippy and hilarious to drive around town. It's just open roads and dual carriageways where their lack of grunt is an issue. They use the same engine in the Focus too.
  60. Danger200

Walkden's Motors

What's the Lexus like? Front on, these are one of the better looking cars on the road IMO.
  61. Danger200

How many cars do you deem to be very rare?
  62. Danger200

Looks smart. Just needs to sit a little lower.
  63. Danger200

S2KIP's S2000

I know it's only a piece of metal, but that's really gutting to see. Was such a nice motor too.
  64. Danger200

S2KIP's S2000

Nope, not seen any.
  65. Danger200

S2KIP's S2000

Pics or GTFO
  66. Danger200

A how to on the Re-Do of Red Steering Wheel Stitching

Looks bloody good actually, although I can't help thinking
  67. Danger200

fn2 hks rsk insurance query

3bhp, if that :lol:
  68. Danger200

Danger's new whip - Venom

So I bought the car knowing the cam belt was due to be done within the next couple of thousand miles. So the weekend just gone I got my colleague's husband to do this, along with new water pump, new auxiliary belt, oil, oil filter, air filter, carbon pollen filter and new plugs. Not bad for £480...
  69. Danger200

Best Sounding B-Pipe With Stock Rear

Cheers boss :smt023 Have a look here http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?94613-Winter-Sports&p=1295612&viewfull=1#post1295612
  70. Danger200

I can get a full turbo back exhaust system brand new for around £250 cheaper than retail. But I thought I would keep an eye out on the Audi classifieds for a second hand one and see what's available. I've just forked out a load of money for a service on it, and I'm skiing next week so money is...
  71. Danger200

:lol: the only different between b-pipes would be the size/shape of the resonator and what it's made of. Some are mild steel, some are stainless, some are actually held on with springs. But the actual pipe itself, nope not really. Also it's worth noting that an aftermarket b-pipe with the...
  72. Danger200

Best sounding b-pipe......you do know it's literally just a bent length of 2.5" stainless steel pipe? There's no magic. The only thing to change the sound would be either the back box choice and/or whether the b-pipe is resonated.
  73. Danger200

Honda Civic EG 1995 H22

That is clean af. Personally I don't think the wheels suit it, but then again it's not my car lol.
  74. Danger200

Then you have to factor in repair costs too. As Ed said, sure cars are designed to crumple in places for safety, but that doesn't mean to say there isn't something completely FUBAR'd under the dented panels that would cost a small fortune to rectify.
  75. Danger200

I didn't think remaps were worth the cost on these due to a very small gain?
  76. Danger200

Yeah they'll repair it. My boss had an accident in a a year old Isuzu Denver, the whole front end was mullered, wheel snapped, the lot, it was repaired under insurance and wasn't even Cat D.
  77. Danger200

FK2 Mugen FK2

Need for Speed 2 called, they want their car back.
  78. Danger200

Partyvan's 270bhp N/A track slut

Also get some damn wax on her :lol:
  79. Danger200

Partyvan's 270bhp N/A track slut

Avants can sit quite high anyway so that looks much better.
  80. Danger200

EP3 Wet Passengers Seat

No probs. Good luck with the door seal, they look like that can be a right pain to change.
  81. Danger200

EP3 Wet Passengers Seat

To be honest, as the seat fabric is not actually connected to the floor, it wont be getting wet from water rising (i.e. a footwell leak from possible pollen filter block) and soaking into it. So the only other thing that would be getting it wet would be the seal around the window possibly. But...
  82. Danger200

EP3 Wet Passengers Seat

Answered your own question there fella. Also your friend mentioned putting something in there to push it out rather than replace a damaged bit of rubber that was designed to keep water out???? Yeah, don't let him work on your car. Problems with demisting will almost certainly be down to the...
  83. Danger200

Not a red H, but my Moonrock S2000 - AIR RIDE PAGE 19

I've said it before but I'll say it again.....sitting perfect
  84. Danger200

Pete's TDi North/Grinspeed tuned NHB CTR & BMW 335i Coupe

The only intakes that I remember for these without being redicuous money is two open cone air filters that sit right in the midle of the engine bay.
  85. Danger200

I know dem feels. With the S3 I let the boost build for 1k, dip the clutch and the exhaust pops. Proper child. I spoke to the guy who owned it before and he was getting 350miles out the tank, I'm getting 250 :lol: But yeah give it a longer run, more miles to bed in and it should improve.
  86. Danger200

That mpg is pretty poor :lol:
  87. Danger200

Do you prefer the look without them?
  88. Danger200

Well I've got silver Hammerite left over from the Civic. But these calipers are already painted black as standard so wasn't too sure how well it would coat with that, it's apparent that spit probably would've coated better than the eBay stuff I bought :lol: And yeah after looking at the car...
  89. Danger200

That's not a bad shout with the silver calipers. May do that when they come off the car.
  90. Danger200

The only car above mine is the RS3 though, and mine does have quattro. So they aren't lies :lol: Quick paint them black.
  91. Danger200

:lol: I wouldn't want you any other way. :smt023:) I'm thinking about ditching the yellow decals, think it's a bit too much. But that's fine fella, I appreciate the comment. Once the wheels go darker, the grille goes black and I have some tints fitted I think the calipers will break it up...
  92. Danger200

I may go red as I have a red Foliatec kit, but it could've gone off by now lol. I'm planning on having a full turbo back system, will more than likely end up with a Milltek as I can get quite a bit off of them brand new, but I'm in no rush really. I knew some cnut would make a comment like...
  93. Danger200

So progress has been slow due to house stuff/work and the fact the weather has been absolute crap. Got her cleaned yesterday and decided to try and get some snaps in a local industrial yard, weren't very happy with them because it was quite overcast so will take some better ones when the...
  94. Danger200

My mate hasn't long paid AMD Essex a visit with his Mini, smaller pulley, intake and Milltek 'zorst.....whines like a goodun.
  95. Danger200

The fcuk is going on with your neighbours house to the front left in the first picture? :lol: it's like an extension on an extension. Wheels look good fella. Rears still need to be a little more pushed out for my liking though.
  96. Danger200

I've not had any matches for the S3 yet, well, any that want to have a go.
  97. Danger200

JRSC EP3 Race car build video pg9

Looks good, shame about the potato spec camera. 3rd picture has 3 Civics as well, proper Honda lovers lol.
  98. Danger200

FK2 Maybe you guys could help me out!!

Could you not contact Honda UK and ask them to send you a manual? www.honda.co.uk/cars/contact-us.html
  99. Danger200

Not tacky in the slightest IMO I said this in one of the other threads, and I do agree. I keep trying to bait them into a little tussle and it's always a bird in a 116d or something similar :lol: but that's the same for the S3 looking like an A3 and the Golf GTi looking similar to a GTD.
  100. Danger200

My Mazda RX8

Has this blown up yet? :lol:
Back