• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. LittleMissVTEC

Common Civic Faults

Woow this is a great help... i have a rattleing sound which the car has had since i got it. it sounds like it coming from the rear thou. iv had TGM look at it, and the exhustis fine and everything eles so maybe its something inside.
  2. LittleMissVTEC

What do you guys think about this??

Yes it's the pedal... but that didn't worry me too much, it was the sound of the car as i was going around bends?? you wouldn't think it would be related, but it must be because it didn't go in with it?? This morning i drove it, and couldn't hear a thing?? i think it's going to be one of those...
  3. LittleMissVTEC

What do you guys think about this??

HELLO :lol: just had my clutch fitted at TGM in fleet... first off everything was great.... felt nice and smooth, and i was to say the least very happy. HOWEVER when i came off the motorway heading home i noticed every time i went around a bend this bad crecking sound TOOK PLACE (its sounds...
  4. LittleMissVTEC

urgent help needed , clutch related.....

dotty , could it be a snapped cluth cable ?
  5. LittleMissVTEC

no burning smell mate. All i know bout the induction is its a cold air feed coming from the front bumper.....not a gruppe m or mugen style one. as for getting around we are stuck in doors as both of our cars are fooked lol
  6. LittleMissVTEC

alrite lads , mat here.... miss vtec`s other half. Posting on her behalf as shes a little upset bout the ep3. anyway , earlier on as she was driving she heard a popping sound come from the engine bay , then the clutch just failed. Now the car wont go into gear and the clutch pedal is loses...
  7. LittleMissVTEC

What is this rattleing / Knocking noise Coming from the rear of my EP3??

Its a D.C Sports?? Thanks for the advice i shall av a play around with it later.... i have a funny feeling it may be the exhuast :(
  8. LittleMissVTEC

Hey yes its an aftermarket Exhaust..... thinking about it no it dosent do it all the time... but once it gets going it gets worse, and worse..... i would say its a dull sound.... to me it sounds like theres soming in the boot knocking around..... or maybe the boots undone... that kinda sound...
  9. LittleMissVTEC

This little niggling rattle noise is coming from the back end of my car?? its driving me crazy?? Its not all that loud, and it occurs when im going at a slow speed.... this maybe because my exhust drowns out the knocking the faster i go. What could this be?? any ideas people?? :)
  10. LittleMissVTEC

my ep3 type r.......

Sorry ive not got any engine pics , ill prob take some tomorrow as ive got a big jap meet with the hampshire jap car club. Heres some pics of our soarer
  11. LittleMissVTEC

Hey its me again, just rembered we are going to a big car met... All jap cars, we are going to...

Hey its me again, just rembered we are going to a big car met... All jap cars, we are going to west meon hut?? Are you part of the hampshire jap car club?? If not you should join, we go on many mets and days out.
  12. LittleMissVTEC

Remapping....

Iv just got my type r and the guy i got it from had it re mapped. Im sure this incresed my bhp??
  13. LittleMissVTEC

struggling to get my car out of reverse!!

Hey yeah i tried this a min ago and it did work.... so i feel i can relax abit now, was really worried but feel reasured now. Yeah im up for comparing, when you next in portsmouth?
  14. LittleMissVTEC

Ummmmm i shall try that later when i leave and let you know what happens :o
  15. LittleMissVTEC

Hello yes im willing to met up and compare.... iv never had a civic before so its hard to know what it would / or should feel like. Trust me i would never go to a honda garage, the guy I got the car from has had all his work done at TGM so im probley going to keep going there for services etc...
  16. LittleMissVTEC

my ep3 type r.......

Yeah got a few plans, wanna get the back windows tinted..... also thinking about getting my rear lights smoked, oh and a new sound system. The engines already had abit done to it, so i shall leave that for now, and deal with the other lil bits and bobs. Maybe later down the line change the...
  17. LittleMissVTEC

my ep3 type r.......

Arhhh haa thanks for that advice hun... i shall do that tomorrow.
  18. LittleMissVTEC

my ep3 type r.......

BTW this is my other halfs toyota soarer 2.5TT
  19. LittleMissVTEC

Yeah it does go up to tgm, it had a massive service up there 3 weeks ago, so all of that kinda stuff should have been done. do you have a civic your self?
  20. LittleMissVTEC

what to look for when viewing an EP3 ?

Thanks for the repiles guys it really helped me, i did eventully manage to get hold of a nice Civic, the guy had really looked after it... im so happy with it, so much so i cant stay out of it :-)
  21. LittleMissVTEC

Hello, i have just brought my civic type r ep3 and wondered if its an normal occuarance that when i put it into reverse its hard to get back out again? also the gears are genreally pretty stiff, is this normal?? I have owned for many years a Astra so im wondering if its just me adjusting to...
  22. LittleMissVTEC

what to look for when viewing an EP3 ?

hi all , over the next week ill be looking at a fair few civics as im after one.... but what are the main good/bad things i should be looking for when going to view them?
Back