• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. simon25

Skoda Superb 3.6 V6 4x4 Estate DSG

My new car after selling the EP3. Going to be used as a daily and for towing the track car. Actually bought it off Jamie (son). More pics to follow. Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk
  2. simon25

Croft 20th October

Anybody else doing this trackday next Saturday?
  3. simon25

Accord type R front calipers

Do Accord type R front calipers fit EP3 ?
  4. simon25

Cadwell Park 21st October

Booked this £99 early booking price through javelin trackdays can't wait.
  5. simon25

Engine mounts

Right guys after fitting the super pro castor bushes as well as roll adjusters, hard race drop links and super pro arb bushes, I was looking at whats next. I have looked at engine mount inserts but after reading about the vibrations they cause and considering that I only go on track 3 to 4...
  6. simon25

Blyton Park Friday 17th June

Anybody else doing this? Organised by Frank's charity trackdays. Not done Blyton for a couple of years so gives me chance to see the difference with FD and LSD as well as it being mapped now, also the castor bush kit and new top mounts should have tightened things up nicely.
  7. simon25

Front brake shims

Guys got some front brake shims from Hendys in the pack are 6 shims. 2 are shiny chrome and the other 4 are matt black. The black ones are 2 different shapes? Question is what goes where? My car has never had any on.
  8. simon25

Japspeed back pipe

Anybody tell me where I can get a doughnut gasket to fit the above, can't find one on their website. It's the one between back pipe and rear silencer. Internal diameter is 64mm
  9. simon25

Gearbox bolt

Guys trying to find out what bolt dropped out the underside of my gearbox. To describe where it is here goes. If you go under the car at the front passenger side looking directly up you need to bend some of the undertray out the way to see it, there is no bracket that it holds so it seems its...
  10. simon25

Accord Type R wheels

Do these fit on EP3? Have got some to use on track thats all.
  11. simon25

Oil for LSD

Guys i should be getting a mfactory lsd fitted in April just wanted to know what oil i need and how much for the gearbox after fitting. TIA Simon
  12. simon25

track tyre choice

Right guys I have a little dilemma that I hope you can help me with. I have a spare set of Accord Type R wheels that I was going to use for track. They have some Toyo T1R's fitted when I bought them 215/40's couple near the limit and 2 ok (not that it matters as they are for track) I also have...
  13. simon25

EP3 key fobs

Guys I need some help. I ordered a fob of ebay when it came the numbers on the circuit board was GBD-344H-A, this would not reprogram to my 2005 ep3 the guy is willing to swap it but i need to find out what number is in my remote. Unfortunately the back on mine kept coming off so super glued it...
  14. simon25

Tegiwa front tow eye

Could someone please show me a picture of one of these fitted please.
  15. simon25

Haynes Manual

Guys I know haynes don't do one for the EP3, is there anything else available ?
  16. simon25

Lost Motion Assemblies

Has anyone replaced these themselves on a k20 ?
  17. simon25

PX wheels Blackpool

Has anybody used this company from Blackpool for there alloy wheel refurb exchange service if so are they any good?
  18. simon25

Changing brake pads

Guys do the pistons need winding back in or do they just push back ? TIA Simon
  19. simon25

Mugen front grille

Right guys I'm after the above mentioned grill, now price depicts I'm not going to get a genuine one,but lots of people have fitted replica ones and I was wondering which replica one is the best fit overall, any help would be great.
  20. simon25

Novice Trackday Cadwell Sat 5th Feb

Anybody going ? If you are give me a shout. £89 all day 6 x 20min sessions. http://www.clubmsv.com/car-home/event-details.aspx?productid=661
  21. simon25

Chris Knott Insurance

Just a quick thankyou to Chris Knott Insurance for sorting me out. They was a good £200 cheaper then their nearest rival. Many Thanks Simon
  22. simon25

Help Needed Quickly

Hi guys due to go to Silverstone tomorrow and the petrol flap will not open , no problems before but there is no resistance on the catch. Is there another way of opening it. Only got a bit of fuel in so need an answer if possible please
  23. simon25

advice on other suspension mods

Hi I have fitted Eibach pro sport springs and JDM rear anti roll bar, I have also had front and rear camber adjusters fitted and a FRSU done. the car handles superbly as I found out at Cadwell last friday. however I was wondering what difference a front strut brace,poly bushes,rear lower arms...
  24. simon25

CTR first vist to Nurburgring

My son and I took the civic to the the Ring earlier this month had a great time, my son being of the ps3/xbox generation was the navigator. If any of you guys have been lately if you look on www.pistonspy.com in the gallery section you may find a photo has been took of your vehicle.
  25. simon25

Milano Red Type R

A pic after fitting Eibach springs,front and rear camber adjustable bolts,Rear JDM spec anti roll bar and FRSU. There are more pics but can't get them to upload!
  26. simon25

Stuttering Engine

This has happened around 3 times in the past week, 1st time started the car on a friends drive which is uphill,it,s like its running on 2/3 cylinders did this for approx 15 secs then ran normally. 2nd & 3rd Time was after a stall, me and the wife one each!! again restarted striaght away but felt...
  27. simon25

petrol flap

Does anybody know if there is some adjustments on the petrol flap, we are having some trouble opening it at times.
  28. simon25

My Milano Red CTR

29. simon25

£300??

Ok people I have a spare £300 that I happened to win at work,I drive a standard milano red ctr 05 plate. Now I am not to bothered about any bhp increase but was wondering what the best thing would be to spend the money on. So far I have thought of a lowering kit (not sure of price including...
  30. simon25

EP3 Problem

Hi there just got a CTR 05 plate and having a problem that hopefully someone can help me with. When taking the car up towards the redline it seems to start holding back at around 7000rpm struggles to 7500 then cuts the power and engine management light comes on. this has happened once before and...
Back