• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Collister

K24 Build Advice

Well that idea escalated quickly, I decided to put up a wanted advert on a local Facebook Page. As of this morning I am now the proud owner of a immaculate 2007 Honda Accord 2.4with 80k and full service history, it almost seems a shame to break it.
  2. Collister

K24 Build Advice

Cheers, yeah I've been doing some reading it looks like I need a K24a3 to start with.
  3. Collister

K24 Build Advice

Hi, Is anyone able to point me in the direction of a list of parts required to build a K24 Frank build? Also is anyone able what is the best K24 engine to start with and what car they are in? Sorry for all the questions.
  4. Collister

K20 NA tuning

Hi All, I’m current tinkering with my premier edition. I’ve swapped some bits over from another car I have therefore I’m looking to map it again shortly. However I’m just wondering if there is anything worth getting before. The current engine changes are Skunk 2 drop in cams RBC manifold tegiwa...
  5. Collister

EP3 and DC5 KPro

Cheers guys I decided against buying a DC5 now.
  6. Collister

EP3 and DC5 KPro

Hi All, I'm considering buying a DC5, I currently have an Ep3 which im looking to strip parts of it's go Kpro V4 and quite a few other bits. Will the KPro work on the DC5 or are they different? Cheers Dayle
  7. Collister

DC5 suspension arms on an Ep3

Hi Im currently running DC5 lower arms on my Ep3. However has anyone used the DC5 hubs too? I believe the drive shafts are slightly longer is this correct? Also has anyone fitted the rear trailing arms, are the rear lower control arms the same as an ep3?
  8. Collister

Ultrasonic injector cleaning?

cheers ill give them a shout.
  9. Collister

JRSC EP3 Race car build video pg9

Yeah that's the thing I'm more into drivers cars rather than hp bragging etc. I will get some photos up of them both soon with progress pics.
  10. Collister

I wasn't a fan of the RS3 it just felt numb an understeered when you went near a corner. I went for the RS as I wanted something manual and fun it turns in really well managed to come second in our local sprint race in a totally stock car on pilot super sports. With a stage one map it's really...
  11. Collister

Ultrasonic injector cleaning?

Hi Not sure if this is the right section. Can anyone recommend a company who can ultrasonic clean injectors and provide flow rates before and after. They need to postage as I'm located in the Isle of man unfortunately nobody can do it locally.
  12. Collister

K20a cams in a K20A2?

That's what I've been looking st cheers for the info
  13. Collister

Dc sports manifold vs japspeed 4-2-1

Hi How do they both compare know the quality will be better on the dc sports manifold but what about Bhp output? I already have a Dc manifold on my car however I’ve bought another car with the japspeed so just thought I’d check before I sell it.
  14. Collister

K20a cams in a K20A2?

What valve train did you run with these cams loxy?
  15. Collister

Haha high lasted 6 months and got bored 12mpg was about average driving over here. Ended up taking an Audi RS3 as a part ex, which i kept for 3 months and then bought the Focus RS.
  16. Collister

Quaife ATB or M Factory Helical Diff

I thought this would be the case just wanted to check before I re built my gearbox.
  17. Collister

Time to back this thread back up, I've bought a few more goodies to add to the car, updates to follow shortly.
  18. Collister

Quaife ATB or M Factory Helical Diff

Hi All, I've just bought another Ep3 track car to break for parts for my JRSC Car. Currently my JRSC Ep3 has a Quaife ATB LSD, the other car has a brand new Mfactory Helical Diff. So the question is, which is better for heavy track work? Thanks in Advance.
  19. Collister

Cheer, Yeah its going to be interesting fuelling it inst the cheapest bud I went in eye's open so can't complain. I have to say it's totally worth it just for the V8 Sound Cheers Guys
  20. Collister

No update on the Ep3 had to miss the last few Trackdays due to a hand operation hopefully get it out for a run next week. however I have bought myself a new car C63 AMG with the performance packs, milltek secondary decats and MSL remap 510bhp
  21. Collister

Cheers, no I haven't I need to get it weighed I've weighed the stuff that's been removed from the car. The dc5 wishbones give you a wider track
  22. Collister

Krzys' 2002 Nighthawk Black Track EP3 Type R - Dave

That's the thing I've just bought another set 240 quid cheap as for a track tyre
  23. Collister

I'm running NS2R's at the moment the race/track compound they are brilliant for the money
  24. Collister

oh right yeah they look similar, im in two minds as it if the justify the price.
  25. Collister

Yeah sure Front -3.3 camber 7deg caster 0 toe Rear -1.5 camber .33 toe out
  26. Collister

Brilliant build Krzys, how do rate the Ar1's worth the money?
  27. Collister

cheers, I did have a 90mph slide on the back corner but with the new set up it was so controllable didn't need to worry :-D
  28. Collister

Cheers Im finally happy with the handling now which is good :-) yeah rolled and pushed the rear arches out quire a bit which has put a shake in the rear quarter, its getting fixed soon :-)
  29. Collister

I haven't put much on recently so though I'd give an update. Done my first trackday of the year car preformed well had a few teething problems with the dash 2 pro causing and issue with vtec engagement so changed the dash back. I've done a rake of mods since my last update: DC5 wishbones...
  30. Collister

Ep3 Track car Ride height

Hi Guys, Im just messing around setting my Ep3 up ive got it handling pretty well now however its sat too low at the front as ive increased the castor etc its killing the front arches under hard cornering. what sort of ride height are people running on their track ep3's? have you got the...
  31. Collister

CH1 Ive been offered an Accord type R whats it worth

Hi I've been offered an Accord Type R what's it worth. Its a 2001 with 55k looks very good condition full service history what are they selling for these days?
  32. Collister

Anyone ever used strongflex bushes

Cheers just thinking of using thier bushes for the rear of the car I have super pro fronts but they don't do a full kit.
  33. Collister

Anyone ever used strongflex bushes

As above anyone ever used these?? http://www.strongflex.eu/en/
  34. Collister

EP3 front lower chassis brace???

sounds like it
  35. Collister

Maximum amount of camber on camber bolts

cheers that is one concern I have but should be ok, I want to use the top mounts for caster so this might answer my prayers
  36. Collister

managed to find something from Eibach saying they can go up to +/-1.75 Ingalls say on theirs you can use 2 sets to get extra camber anyone done this?
  37. Collister

Hi guys Does anyone know what the maximum amount of camber that can be achieved on front camber bolts ? Thanks in advance
  38. Collister

Hondata Airbox Mod

I didn't notice anything on mime years ago, if you want noise and power buy a gruppe m or tegiwa airbox
  39. Collister

Affordable Track Focused Coilovers Concerns?

I have Pmd you a question about GT1's
  40. Collister

EP3 Transmission case cracked at drain bolt. HELP! :(

If you split the box you could get that wielded up and helicoiled looking at it, I've had cases welded on race bikes a few times
  41. Collister

Ep3 Na Modding questions

Cheers guys I'll start collecting parts
  42. Collister

Ep3 with evo 9 wheels tyre size

Hi Is anyone running evo 8 or 9 wheels what size tyres do you run? Cheers
  43. Collister

EP3 Ep3 18" wheel ideas looking for inspiration

Cheers mate I will see what I can get then, I quite like evo 8/9 wheels
  44. Collister

Best Inlet Manifold for Ep3

Thanks I'll see if I can pick one up then. Is it worth getting a 70mm one?
  45. Collister

CIVIC EP3 JDM

Welcome nice ep3
  46. Collister

Yeah I was looking on tegiwa they sell the rrc modified as an upgrade for the ep3 hence why I was wondering as it always used to be the rbc
  47. Collister

I am looking to mod my daily, What's the best inlet manifold to run these days?
  48. Collister

Ep3 Na Modding questions

Cheers im not too bothered on figures but I would like a decent gain cheers I will have a look once I've got a Kpro for my race car as ill have a spare ecu then. Its a great combo isn't it I do love the sound its more sane than my race car but still beefy enough
  49. Collister

Ep3 Na Modding questions

Hi Guys, Im looking to start messing with my Daily ep3 just as a fun project, I already have a couple of mods on it but I am just looking for an idea of what power I would get with the following? Mugen Twinloop and centre section (fitted) Gruppe M airbox (fitted) RRC Inlet Manifold (maybe...
  50. Collister

Cheers hazz I will scrap that idea then don't fancy that I enjoy a good rip every once in a while.
  51. Collister

Hi guys I've just bought myself a nighthawk black facelift ep3 as a daily. I want to stick some rims on it at present I've got my rota boost on it from the track car, but as its a daily I'm more bothered about looks so fancy Putting 18"s on it anyone got any pics of their car with 18s I'm...
  52. Collister

EP3 Choosing an EP3

There is also the 30th anniversary edition a low mileage one would be a good choice.
  53. Collister

S2000 & NSX Limited edition S2000

Cheers guys I thought that was the case
  54. Collister

S2000 & NSX Limited edition S2000

Hi Guys, My old man had a quick skeet an S2k today, the guy reckons its a limited edition final 300 cars has something embroided in the seats. Apparently its 300bhp standard? sounds a bit of an exaggeration to me. I can't say I have ever heard of anyone know what it is?
  55. Collister

Ep3 track geo questions

Hi Guys, I'm looking for advice on track setups the car handles reasonably well but needs a bit more time on setup I'm currently running a pretty neutral setup as the car was going to be used for hill climbs also. I am now looking to just use the car purely for track. Current setup 1degree...
  56. Collister

Ep3 track Rear brake pads

Hi guys, What rear pads do people run for track I've upgraded the front brakes to 330mm with ds2500's. It's purely track only car Thanks in advance
  57. Collister

No they were free just before I went out as I swapped the wheels just got too hot fronts were struggling too Cheers had a great time
  58. Collister

Done my first trackday of the year yesterday typically on the Isle of Man it was wet. Fortunately it did dry out over the day had a couple of Lary moments but all went well. Need some new tyres and rear breaks for the next one managed to set the rear pads on fire. Video of the...
  59. Collister

Video from from the last session https://youtu.be/sANL29FH1iU https://youtu.be/oUD0BowNXm8
  60. Collister

twisted the wing mount but easily fixable looking at it. Few more trackday pics haven't managed to sort the videos as yet. And my favourite
  61. Collister

Went out for the first trackday this weekend day track conditions were very week clearing towards the end of the day but still a few patches of standing water. The day wasn't without its mishaps managed to smash the front bumper on the first session out after aquaplaining onto the grass. couple...
  62. Collister

Track day tyre pressures

Hi guys what sort of tyre pressures should I be running this time of year when the tyre is cold ? 28psi? running Nangkang ns2r's 225 45 17
  63. Collister

What is the smallest size wheels fit an ep3

Im looking at building an autograss car so need to run off road tyres with a decent size side wall.
  64. Collister

Thanks I thought that was the case, might have to try ep2 brakes
  65. Collister

Hi as above I'm looking to build an autograss car are 16" wheels the smallest that fit over the front brakes or can I run 15s?
  66. Collister

my civic ep3 a totally different paintwork more photos added

Nice colour I bought my first cosmic ep3 when I was 18 few years ago (7) now but wasn't too bad to insure at the time
  67. Collister

Best all round track exhaust

Cheers guys sounds like there is no definite option 3" which will satisfy all tracks I don't really want to run a bung on track if I can help it.
  68. Collister

FD2 Import on its way

good to hear get some pics up
  69. Collister

Possible Oil temp and Pressure sensor postions EP3

Cheers Ted that sounds like an easy way to get what I want
  70. Collister

EP3 Whats it worth????????

Prices for good clean Ep3's seem to have risen over the last year depending on condition 4.5k to late fives if its mint.
  71. Collister

anyone?
  72. Collister

mine does have a sandwich plate for the oil cooler was hoping to avoid getting it drilled and tapped but might be the best option.
  73. Collister

Hi All I'm currently fitting a dash pro 2 in my car I am looking at fitting an oil temp and pressure sensors has anyone done this before if so where is the easiest place to fit them?
  74. Collister

EP3 Decisions Decisions...

If it was me I'd de looking at the 51 it sounds like a good car. I'd be wanting the most standard car you can get that's what I did with my race car I got a 2 mature owner car base car.
  75. Collister

LS1 wide arched Honda S2000 - oh dear

that looks and sounds ace
  76. Collister

Small update Gave it a quick clean and a run out removed all the type r badges gives it a cleaner look I think. Fitted the innovative engine mount finally, gives a lot more cabin noise but feels much more direct when driving. Exciting news dash is being fitted tomorrow so should be cool once done
  77. Collister

FN2 Wobble nuts ????

I've heard of them sound a bit rash to use on anything fast if you ask me never met anyone that's used them though
  78. Collister

Didn't get any jobs done this week took the silver car out for a run feels so special to drive ace fun The type r tribe Couple of poor quality pics before it went back in the garage
  79. Collister

Partyvan's 270bhp N/A track slut

Good to see it coming back together will be good spec once your finished
  80. Collister

Engine mounts

I didn't find the energy ones too bad on my car, I've got innovative ones for the race car apparently they are a bit much for a road car though
  81. Collister

Ep3 rest throttle position sensor

cheers crowds im just waiting on a multimeter now hopefully it will calibrate easy enough
  82. Collister

Cheers Loxy, reading that its exactly the problem I have so good to know
  83. Collister

Hi all i recently swapped the throttle body on my ep3 I have since had idling issues does anyone know if you can reset it easily?
  84. Collister

That race tech one ? It's not here yet but see below
  85. Collister

EP3 What colour wheels for NHB?

Bronze would look good
  86. Collister

Hi all what's the best all round exhaust which is track friendly. my current setup sounds good but it's abit loud DC race mainifold supersprint b pipe 1 silencer M2 back box when I say best all round I mean cost, sound and power
  87. Collister

Bit of a marmite mod this week, also purchased a race tech dash pro 2
  88. Collister

Ep3 rear bumper parachute effect ?

I done mine in the end not the best pics
  89. Collister

Mine is still a road legal car gets used to drive to work every one in a while. I have removed the guard from behind the discs and ducted to the back of them.
  90. Collister

sorry I ddnt they just run inside the bumper then through the archliner to the brakes. Im working on the theory of every little helps most race cars have them ducted
  91. Collister

cheers, no I got the guys who fitted the cage to flock it
  92. Collister

Wiring diagram - ep3 instrument cluster

I put it on here a while back what do you need ?
  93. Collister

Small update today with a couple of pics Debadged the rear Fitted battery cut out switch ready to wire up Fitted pull chord Meshed front bumper to stop the rad and oil cooler getting peppered Fitted brake ducts Fitted tow strap Removed rear bumper ready to cut down and hole saw
  94. Collister

CT Super charge Kit ....CPL Racing

I fitted my own jrsc wasn't too bad to be fair abit of modifying brackets etc but nothing too major
  95. Collister

Steering rack slider

Ah right cheers I got a brake kit of peter I will give him a shout
  96. Collister

Steering rack slider

Where can you order a brass one from?
  97. Collister

Camera mounting positions

I have mine fitted on a suction cup to the passenger window not sure if it will be allowed on a track ***
  98. Collister

HID kit for PFL Ep3

Hi bud no I didn't I ended up swapping to a facelift
  99. Collister

Dc5 ac delete help

Here have a skeet on Google there is a belt route looks like you just bypass the ac pump same as an ep3 and just run a shorter belt.
  100. Collister

Dc5 ac delete help

Dc5's have Hydraulic power steering as opposed to electric on the Ep3. So slightly different setup to accommodate the pas pump. You any pics of the aux belt setup?
Back