• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. G

FK2 Recommended Honda dealer - South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Notts

Just wondered if anyone has a main dealer that they trust and recommend for servicing an FK2. I've still got a service plan on mine and it's due a service in January along with a couple of warranty issues I'd like to have looked at. I'd rather take it somewhere on a recommendation as I don't...
  2. G

EP3 Whats it worth? Track Focussed EP3 - 270bhp high compression, Roll Cage, LSD, etc

After seven years of ownership and lots of time, money and effort I am considering putting my EP3 up for sale as I am not using it anywhere near as much as it should be. When I purchased the car it was standard and has since evolved to the spec you see below. ENGINE Integra DC5 engine...
  3. G

Gopro mounted to harness bar?

I'm looking for somewhere to mount a Gopro as most trackdays don't allow the use of suction mounts and as I don't have a cage I am struggling to find somewhere suitable. I wondered about one of Tegiwas harness bars but from the images I don't know that they are high enough. Does anyone have...
  4. G

Skunk2 70mm throttle body and RBC question

Could anyone tell me if the Skunk2 throttle body is a direct fit to the RBC manifold or is an adapter required as with using the standard throttle body on an RBC. Apologies if this has been covered already but after a search I didn't find a definitive answer.
  5. G

Best price for DS2500's (EP3)

Anyone recommend a competitively priced supplier for a set of DS2500's for the front. Best place I have found so far is http://www.asptrading.co.uk at £92.80 + Delivery
  6. G

Fault code P132 - which sensor?

The management light on my EP3 keeps illuminating with the fault P132 - O2 sensor circuit high voltage (bank 1 sensor 1). I clear the fault but obviously it re-appears a few days later. My question is, does the code relate to the lambda or the O2 sensor? Presumably it is just a case of...
  7. G

Carbotech pads - supplier details

Anyone know of a reasonably priced supplier of Carbotech pads for an EP3? I am looking to change the fronts on mine and would like to give Carbotech a try.
  8. G

'illest' Milano!

Just a handful from today...
  9. G

Steering rack slider replacement, what does it cure?

I have been searching through the forums for some info regarding the symptoms of steering rack failure on an EP3 and found details of the slider replacement http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?66801-Steering-Rack&p=684301&viewfull=1#post684301 I am finding that my car has developed...
  10. G

Toda cat-back sundries

Does anyone know if it is possible to purchase the sundry items (bolts, gaskets, etc) pictured with the cat back system below? I have dropped TDI a mail and am just waiting for a reply, just wondered if anyone on here knows.
  11. G

EP3 standard cat question

Can anyone tell me if the studs that are used to join the b-pipe to the cat removable or are the welded in place? The thread on a couple of mine are a little worn and I would like to replace if possible.
  12. G

Jdm lsd

Just wondered what a brand new EP3 JDM LSD would be worth. Mate of mine has one for sale but doesn't know how much to ask for it.
  13. G

Strange issue with N/S/F camber adjustment

After having fitted my BC RM coilovers we got cracking with the geometry last night. When coming to adjust the camber on the N/S/F wheel we are finding that it is near impossible to get any degree of camber. Even when moving the top of the damper to the extent of its travel little more than a...
  14. G

EP3 - engine and gearbox oil capacities

Apologies if this has been covered but I had a quick search and couldn't find the info. I am looking to change the engine and gearbox oil on my CTR and would like confirmation of the capacities of both. Thanks in advance.
  15. G

Milano EP3 checks in - UPDATED 23.03.10

Hi all new owner here. Took a trip down the motorway a couple of weeks ago and picked up this lovely Milano red EP3.
  16. G

DC5 rear arms on an EP3

Does anyone know if the adjustable rear arms from a DC5 will fit straight on to my EP3? I have the chance of a pair at a good price if they do.
Back