• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

FK2 Tailgate trim removal

Grabber arrived yesterday so will be trying with that at some point today
  2. A

FK2 FK2 battery upgrade

So dumb question, how can you tell if it is stop/start compatible?
  3. A

FK2 FK2 battery upgrade

Just seen a 50% off offer from eurocarparts on batteries for today only. I've been considering a higher spec battery for my FK2 as I have a hefty upgrade over the standard sound system. Anybody know the max physical size of battery that can be fitted?
  4. A

FK2 Downpipe with Remus exhaust

I'm on FK2, while you look like FK8 so there might be a difference? Nice spec on the car though fella:D
  5. A

Just the scorpion for definat ?? I was reading somewhere yesterday that the miltek downpipe will only work with the miltek. exhaust..anybody know if that is correct?
  6. A

Just been looking at downpipes as a future mod and I'm a bit unsure on which one would fit best with the Remus exhaust I already have fitted. Anybody done this previously or have any recommendations?
  7. A

FK2 Wheel nuts down to 19mm from 22mm

Cheers Loxy. Makes it a whole lot cheaper to swap over to black
  8. A

FK2 Wheel nuts down to 19mm from 22mm

Anybody know if there will be a issue swapping the standard 22mm Honda wheel nuts for aftermarket 19mm wheel nuts other than having to purchase the Tegiwa washers?
  9. A

Will be over in Swindon at the weekend to see grandkids ;)
  10. A

Can you send me the Ebay link bud? It did rattle at first but quiet as a mouse now
  11. A

Bridgwater Somerset. Although I'm over swindon way regularly and huddersfield/Leeds to see family now and again..
  12. A

So no luck with the gap behind the number plate . Emailed Cox motor parts yesterday... anybody care to guess at the price?.......... £112 apparently. I did ask them to double check as I assumed this was the price for the whole light.. but apparently not it is the price for the bulb holder on...
  13. A

FK2 Help with FK2 tyres

Anybody know if going down to 19mm nuts will be a problem? Think I would prefer the look of black wheel nuts but sticking with Honda will cost £200 for nuts and locking nuts. Less than half that if going down to 19mm nuts. I know I will need the washers from tegiwa to use aftermarket wheel nuts...
  14. A

Cheers I'll try that tomorrow. Failing that I'll just buyt another holder and bulb. No way am taking the tailgate apart for the sake of a bulb and holder Anybody know the part number for the bulb holder?
  15. A

Bummer I was afraid of that. I was doing the same thing changing over to LED bulbs. Was really hoping I didn't have to buy another set and a bulb holder
  16. A

Anybody know how to remove the plastic panels from the tailgate? Managed to drop bulb and bulb holder for the reversing light down the back of the tailgate this morning . Spent 60 mins trying to recover both with no joy
  17. A

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

Are these still for sale (FK2)?
  18. A

FK2 Help with FK2 tyres

Are you running spacers as well?
  19. A

FK2 Help with FK2 tyres

Anybody know if 255x30x20 tyres on FK8 wheels will fit without rubbing?
Back