• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R35735

P0141 fault code

Yo. So this fault has been covered a number of times. But. I hit a badger today, said fault code was thrown up. Here are my questions - if I buy a new o2 sensor, what will I get? Is it the entire sensor and associated loom that runs along to the plug in the bay? If it is, from under the...
  2. R35735

Strange turn in issue

Bit of an odd one this - if I go round a corner enthusiastically, my handbrake light comes on. Is there anything obvious that would cause this, or is my car trying to subconsciously encourage some asbo driving? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. R35735

Linking new key fob whilst alarm is going off

I've got a bit of an issue, I can't find my car keys anywhere. I've got a spare key, and I've acquired a new key fob. This means that I can get in and start my car, but the alarm will be going off the whole time. My question is, is it possible to link the new fob to the car whilst the alarm is...
  4. R35735

Siphoning fuel

Is there an easy way to siphon fuel from a petrol tank? I always thought it was just a case of sticking a hose into the filler cap, but there is apparently a ball type contraption fitted now so liquids can pass around it but a tube can't. I'm not on the rob due to the fuel 'crisis' btw, I'm...
  5. R35735

Motorbike sales

If placing a post in the classifieds to sell a motorbike, should it go under cars for sale or just the general for sale thread? I know it's not a car before anyone points it out, but it is technically a motor vehicle so could possibly go under the same heading. Cheers
  6. R35735

Tapatalk question

Why is that when using tapatalk to view the forum, some of the member's avatars have a small green circle in the bottom right hand corner, but some don't? I'm sure it's something blindingly obvious, just been puzzling me for a while now.
  7. R35735

Sticky Brake

Went to pop down the local shops last night, noticed at the bottom of my road that my car was stopping pretty sharp when just free-wheeling along towards a junction. Noticed a grindy type noise going down the road and decided to pull into a service station to have a look. When I got out of my...
  8. R35735

Rays Wheel Nuts Stockists

Can anyone recommend a decent stockist for a set of Rays wheel nuts? Need them in red to fit the OEM wheels. Cheers
  9. R35735

No power to head unit (warning - contains facepalms)

Recently my OEM Alpine sat nav head unit has completely lost power. I had taken my battery out to fit a new headlight bulb, and before I put it back in switched the ignition on to check the bulb was working. (Facepalm moment number one) This caused much merriment to my mate who was there and...
  10. R35735

Front Fog Bulbs Fitting

Now that I've purchased my lovely new front fog bulbs I'm a bit puzzled how to fit them. The hand book says take it to Honda (helpful), and I can't see any way to get to them through the engine bay. This leaves me with one choice as far as I can tell - take the front bumper off. Is there a...
  11. R35735

Full Beams/Fog Light Bulbs to Compliment HIDs

Evening all After recently fitting an 55w 6k HID kit to my car I've noticed how yellow my full beam/fog light bulbs are in comparison. Can anyone recommend any replacements that will look more like the HID colour? Cheers
  12. R35735

N/S dipped beam flickering

For a while now my N/S dipped beam has been playing up. Sometimes it works fine, but the rest of the time it goes out for no apparent reason. If you change the headlight level adjustor to 2-3 you can sometimes coax it back on, or if you hit a bump in the road (more often than not at the...
Back