• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. luke_ep3ctr

T-Cut

I have a 2004 Milano EP3, what T-Cut would you suggest to use to bring my faded bonnet and roof back to glory?
  2. luke_ep3ctr

Car Park Incident - Front Bumper Respray

hi guys, just yesterday i left my car in an unsecure car park and has someone scratch the front bumper, passenger side. unfortunatley i have no idea who did it. just wondering how much it would cost to respray and if anyone knows anybody in the derbyshire/nottinghamshire area who can do it...
  3. luke_ep3ctr

Buzzing Sound Between 2-2.5k RPM

Hi guys, I own a 2004 EP3 Type-R, I've had it for a little over a year and it has developed this rather disconcerning buzzing sound from the engine when I rev between 2k and 2.5k approx. through every gear. Now my neighbour, self-elected car expert, said since my car has done 65k that the...
  4. luke_ep3ctr

New EP3 Owner

Hi guys, New EP3 owner as of Saturday. 55k on the clock, 1 previous owner who has kept it in fabulous condition. Any fittings you would suggest? Also, my friend (owner of an EK9) has the same issue, with the windows, they go down fine but not always back up is this a common issue?
Back