• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

Out with the old, in with the new!

After reading this i was a bit disgruntled so i decided to pull my finger out, and get it booked in at TGM. So now im running eibach pro springs, got the frsu done using eibach adjusters and finally got my new lower control arms and tie bar fitted. TGM were very proffesional and i would...
  2. B

I read somewhere that 30mm+ needs new track rod ends or somethig along those lines? Ill just speak to the guys at tgm when i get round to booking up the frsu and go from there. Lepsons had em for 8/9 days. They did a top job on them, but youll experience a long wait as well as apparently they...
  3. B

Cant quite understand why (standard wheels/suspension)! I had just taken the bigger tyres off, and the jack straight out, maybe it needed a little drive to settle. You not reckon 20mm is enough? If i go anymore, i heard that i may have to replace some of the other standard parts? Can you...
  4. B

Update! Fitted the new mats, but before doing that, i shampooed the carpets as ive had no carpets in it since i brought it! Before anyone says anything, i couldnt warrent spending £200 on jdm ones, as much as id like to have! Unfortunately the money this month went on wheels and...
  5. B

EP3 De-rear wiper

Anyone done this and still got the wiper arm as mine is snapped, and would be willing to swap some pound notes in exchange for it. Dont need the wiper blade, just the arm! Thanks a lot.
  6. B

As promised a little update: Took the wheels to lepsons to get them refurbished, and to get them finished in another colour. So in the meantime i had to borrow some wheels Luckily a freind at work had some Enkei wheels that he had as spares for his Evo. just for information, these are a...
  7. B

Bit of a pointless update really, but i have been a very busy boy recently. Fitted all my new engine goodies, along with an earthing kit (cheers Lee) Going to pick up the mats in the morning (standard grey type-r ones, couldnt afford the jdm's) and then im going to give it a clean before...
  8. B

lee, did you get my payment for the earthing kit?

lee, did you get my payment for the earthing kit?
  9. B

anyone help with wheel re-furbing?

ha ha, no problems now thanks guys, i have sourced some evo 8 wheels for a few days whilst the re-furb is happening. i think i read somewhere that they fit. Im really hoping so as im desperate to get my wheels done now!
  10. B

anyone help with wheel re-furbing?

As above really, am getting new tyres soon so am hoping to get the wheels reconditioned and sprayed, but need some wheels to roll around on in the meantime, itll only be three days! Can anyone help? Im in sittingbourne in kent and thered be a drink in it to anyone that could help!
  11. B

Gruppe M

dottys selling this now so you could be in for a bargain!
  12. B

Civic Si

wanna pass it on?
  13. B

Civic Si

just seen this as well, pretty cool and 10 available! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Civic-Type-R-JDM-EP3-Coin-holder-01-06-Official-/270578470046?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3effbbcc9e
  14. B

Civic Si

i knew that the si was the equivalent as the type r but didnt know if this would fit, cos id be stuck with it if i brought it and it didnt!
  15. B

Civic Si

Im after getting a lower tie bar and was wondering if this would fit? its made for the civic si and dont know if it would fit my 55 type R...
  16. B

My CW DC5 Type R

Theres a fair bit of black gold under the bonnet there! i see in one of the photos there a sign for pocklington, theres one in kent i think, are u local?
  17. B

yeah when i get round to actually doing it ill post some pics. Can someone please move this thread to the members cars section?
  18. B

My '05 NHB CTR - Time to say goodbye :(

just want it to look smooth, hopefully a mod will move my thread into this members car section soon! Keep your eyes peeled! Cheers for help!
  19. B

Nice one for the links mate. I was looking at the foliatec kit as i did hear it was the best! i thought it would be an all dayer, so im gonna get that kit, jack it up and give the wheels a going over whilst they are off! what colour do you reckon would look best on a cosmic grey? im thinking...
  20. B

Moving a thread?

cheers man!
  21. B

Moving a thread?

I have posted a thread on here called 'out with the old, in with the new' and would like to move this to the members car section. Any help please?
  22. B

Loving the jdm deflectors mate, are they genuine honda ones? how much did u pay and where from etc? Im after a set for mine, but dont want to luck out by buying fake ebay specials! Are they hard to fit? Also how long did it take to do your calipers, you said you did two coats, how long...
  23. B

Ill give you a tenner for the wiper arm, including posting?

Ill give you a tenner for the wiper arm, including posting?
  24. B

brought some new goodies which arrived today, just for a bit of engine dress up! Genuine mugen oil cap: Spoon tank resorvior covers: Tenzo R battery tie: And some de-greaser from work (dont know if its any good but once i have cleaned engine bay i will post some pics...
  25. B

yeah he is a ****! youll have to let me know if there is any meets coming up on here soon cos id...

yeah he is a ****! youll have to let me know if there is any meets coming up on here soon cos id be up for going to one!
  26. B

What makes you say that, cos in the pictures i have a polo shirt on? Na i go wherever mate, although got a bit of a passion staying up till 6 at source bar! Also, that bald geezer always looks down at me as if he is doing me a favour by letting me into the yard!
  27. B

Where abouts in maidstone are you? Im over there quite a lot on the **** actually! I know what you mean about Kent Auto Salvage, and the geezer that works there is a proper bell end!
  28. B

What's your age? Do you drive a Type R?

22 when i got the 1st one, 23 when i got the prem! After writing mine off, i couldnt think of anything else id rather have (other than a dc5 - but that was too much insurance) made the right decision getting another!
  29. B

how much??? i know only 40k miles but come on!!!!!!!!

My first cosmic cost me £8000 with 20k, FHSH and one lady owner! good for me, not for my insurers! mwah ha ha ha ha!
  30. B

So where abouts are you? Can spot bluewater from miles away after tearing around up there when i was a young nipper in my Clio: If you do happen to find yourself (unintentionally of course) breaking the speed around the Kingsferry bridge area, beware, the Police like to sneak about in...
  31. B

The only thing hurt in that crash was the car and my pride. Im in Sittingbourne mate, where abouts are you? Is that photo taken at bluewater?
  32. B

Tell me about it, in a year i managed to make over £1000 on what i paid for it to what the insurance paid me out, but we'll keep that quiet! Still, paid for the upgrade to the prem!
  33. B

aha! very smart!
  34. B

My thoughts exactly on the nhb cleaning side of things, they look bang on when they are clean, but im not as motivated as a lot of people to keep it showroom. Yeah i know they have the 'type r' on the calipers but im thinking all one colour, maybe black, dont want it to stand out too much!
  35. B

French?????????
  36. B

Yeah shes tip-top, so much better thanks! Cosmic prems are mustard in my opinion, although i do like the black ones, ...............and silver, ...............and red, ...............and the white jdm ones! :smt054 So basically i love em all! Was really after a set of jdm mats to go with...
  37. B

polish your knob

nice one, this is on the list!
  38. B

Tighten EP3 Handbrake

nice, ill be doing this soon!
  39. B

Hi, cheers! long story but basically god created earth and then roughly billions of years later he decided to create a puddle and a **** in a mondeo within 50 metres of each other, which resulted in a massive aquaplane! Still, new one is a year newer and is a better model, so happy days really!
  40. B

Yeah, well thats one of the reasons i signed up to the type r owners forum, for advice/guidance. Ive been meaning to sort it for ages but its too daunting a task. Has anyone got any advice or is there a step by step guide on how to sort this?
  41. B

Hi there, This is the first time i have posted on here so any guidance would be much appreciated. Anyway, the story so far is that i brought my first civic type r in cosmic grey (best colour in my eyes) a while back. Was over the moon with it for the whole time i owned it...
Back