• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

anyone help with wheel re-furbing?

As above really, am getting new tyres soon so am hoping to get the wheels reconditioned and sprayed, but need some wheels to roll around on in the meantime, itll only be three days! Can anyone help? Im in sittingbourne in kent and thered be a drink in it to anyone that could help!
  2. B

Civic Si

Im after getting a lower tie bar and was wondering if this would fit? its made for the civic si and dont know if it would fit my 55 type R...
  3. B

Moving a thread?

I have posted a thread on here called 'out with the old, in with the new' and would like to move this to the members car section. Any help please?
  4. B

Out with the old, in with the new!

Hi there, This is the first time i have posted on here so any guidance would be much appreciated. Anyway, the story so far is that i brought my first civic type r in cosmic grey (best colour in my eyes) a while back. Was over the moon with it for the whole time i owned it...
Back