• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

19 year old with modded fn2

ive been with direct line as they where the cheapest to insure my fn2,
but because I am under 25 they do not insure with mods,
ive already fitted a HKS RSK and am planning on fitting a tegiwa exhaust,
is there any insurers out there that someone can point me in there direction? cheers

Most of the traders on here specify over 21 or over 25 only.

Free bump anyway, hopefully someone will be along. I know Tesco used to be good for what you are after.

Hi,
Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. If you wanted to PM me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.
Regards,
Dan.

Did you not check this before you bought the car? Surely any sensible person would check first...

sorry, didn't mean undeclared meant uninsured and direct line will give me a refund and brentacre have offered a reasonably priced quote! but will try with Adrian flux aswell for comparison, sorry the confusion, thanks for the replys though!

Always wondered where people that run race headers stand?
Surprised insurance companies allow them to be declared knowing it is illegal to run without a cat?
So surely in the eyes of the law are those policies not void?

I don't think it's the header that illegal it's the emissions.

If you fiddle your mot and it's passes then that's it.

Hi,
Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. If you wanted to PM me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.
Regards,
Dan.

just finished sorting my insurance out with you guys! saved me a nice amount of money too!! thank you!

Back