• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

2 sets of wheels and making a decision on colour

Hey peeps. I have been lucky enough to pick up some OEM alloys from 100 quid so now i have 2 sets. One is OEM and one is Silver.

I was thinking of getting one set gloss black and one set bronze......

What do you lot think?

Hey peeps. I have been lucky enough to pick up some OEM alloys from 100 quid so now i have 2 sets. One is OEM and one is Silver.

I was thinking of getting one set gloss black and one set bronze......

What do you lot think?

Yes! especially on the bronze

Wow thank for the pic. That does look pretty rad! Wouldnt you say that is more gold though, dont get me wrong i still like them.

Can you do white wheels and gloss black please?..

There are tons of white and gloss black on google images.
Tried to edit that gold into more of a bronze.. best i could do

photo_zps5e00914b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice work guys. I think i am set on the White for now as no one round here has them. Dont forget ill have some wheels left over that i can do something more whacky with :p. What colour should i do the second lot? Spoon Blue? Lime Green?

Nice work guys. I think i am set on the White for now as no one round here has them. Dont forget ill have some wheels left over that i can do something more whacky with :p. What colour should i do the second lot? Spoon Blue? Lime Green?

White are nice but need to be kept clean, something i couldnt manage.

Purple/blue?

photo_zpsa22055af.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Or Candy blue grape?

Blue_Grape_Pearl_Custom_Paints_zpsd0415937.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Haha that purple looks sic! Id need to keep badges oem red as i dont fancy changing those each time i change the wheels. Ill keep em white thats for sure.
Red maybe?..... lol

Back